"Don't try to lie to me, I've become smarter! You didn't expect it!"

    I arrogantly threw his phone aside, then retaliated by pulling up his sleeve as a rag, wiping all my tears on it.

    "Hey! The coat I just washed!"

    Gojo Satoru shouted, but his hands hugged me tightly instead.

    "What, Qian Nai is still very stupid, and has never become smarter." Wujo

    Satoru really can't speak.

    I was still under the influence, and now I am more and more saddened. At the same time, there is a fear of being left behind at any time, hugging his neck and rubbing my head against him.

    ——“You have to infect Satoru with the smell of an idiot.”

    “Cut.”

    “A real genius will not be contagious, but if you continue like this, you will be even more stupid.”

    “…Hey, don’t cry! My sleeves are wet!"

    "...wooooooooooh."

    "Tsk."

    " Woooooooo & @ %

    woooooooo..." The phone's earpiece was my cry on a loop.

    "You're really sick!" If Nizi hadn't reached out to hold me in time, I might have rushed up to fight Wujo Satoru.

    "Enlightenment!" Nitro let out a disapproving voice.

    She pushed me back on the bed and started using the reverse surgery to heal the wound on my calf.

    I have to say that the technique of nitrous really works. I only felt a coolness in my calf, and the original burning pain and soreness disappeared instantly.

    Even the redness of the ankle part is gone.

    No matter when and where, the nurse in the team is so exciting.

    I instantly dokidoki up.

    "Baby Glass~ You are the best." After recovering, I quickly ran into her arms.

    Because the glass is much taller than me, the posture of hugging me is unexpectedly smooth.

    She patted my head.

    "Speaking of which, is the strange curse you received, Qianna, really healed?"

    I opened the panel again to confirm.

    - That's right, the sync rate shows a closed state.

    "Okay." I looked confident.

    "The situation like before will never happen again in the future!"

    Gojo Satoru didn't know if he was tired of listening, or if he finally found out in conscience, he reached out and turned off the play button.