In a trance, I could hear the beating of my heart.

    All the insignificant voices in the world fade away.

    I heard the blood flow, and the sound I had previously ignored.

    --there!

    I sank down on one leg, and then quickly exerted force, ignoring the system's alarm sound about the synchronization rate, and the instant burst of power made me break free from the restraints on my leg for the first time.

    The thumb pushes the long knife out of the sheath.

    All my attention was poured into the spell in my hand.

    ——The knife is like half of my body at this moment.

    [Concentrate a bit]

    The huge sound of breaking wind was like a piercing thunderbolt, which cut the original silence.

    I closed my eyes and slashed straight at the mirror at the back side.

    But what I didn't expect was that the magic spirit that I could have believed was hiding in the mirror in front of me suddenly shifted.

    It actually moved directly behind me through light refraction.

    No wonder it had to lure me into this dance room.

    The black mist behind my back suddenly became incomparably thick, like an open mouth that was about to swallow me whole.

    [Switched Skill 2: Breath of Thunder-One Type-Thunderbolt Flash-Six Links]

    [The current synchronization rate will be increased from 5% to 50%]

    [Please prepare the host]

    I volleyed and turned over quickly, my toes on Step on the mirror in front of you!

    The long knife pierced the space, and the huge frictional force it brought almost burned the surrounding air until it melted.

    "Bang! Sau! Sau! Sau! Sau! Sau!" The

    torn mirror, countless scattered pieces.

    Accompanied by a bitter wailing.

    The whole realm of life begins to collapse.

    When Xia Youjie was in front of Yuta Sano.

    The expression on his face can only be described as bad.

    The nausea and vague anxiety he had just swallowed made it difficult for him to maintain his original calm state of mind.

    With the bruise on one side of his face that he hadn't had time to deal with, it added a touch of oppression that he didn't usually have.

    "How long have you been in?" Xia Youjie said straight to the point.

    "It's been an hour and five minutes." Yuta Mio looked at his watch and gave a fairly accurate reply.