There are mirrors on three sides and a row of windows facing me.

    The sun shines unreservedly through the clean and translucent glass, and even the lush trees outside the window can be clearly seen.

    It was so normal that it seemed abnormal.

    I turned my head instinctively, only to find that the stairs leading to this place had long since disappeared, replaced by an increasing darkness and the sound of turbulent water.

    As if it were a silent threat, as long as I dared to take a step back, those currents would mercilessly drown me.

    "Hey."

    I sneered and stepped directly into the dance room.

    "Bang."

    There was a loud noise behind him.

    I don't even look at it, it's just a knife.

    The sound of glass breaking in the imagination did not appear.

    Turning my head to look, the wooden door has disappeared, my head suddenly buzzed, and the picture in front of me followed a flower, and when I stood up straight with the knife again, the window glass in front of me was gone.

    ——The four sides have become the kind of full-length floor-to-ceiling mirror.

    Not only the surroundings, but the top and bottom of my head, all turned into mirrors.

    To be precise, I am surrounded by these mirrors.

    Tentatively swinging the knife down, the mirror surface that was supposed to be vulnerable turned out to be like an iron wall, directly blocking my cursed long knife from the outside without an inch.

    "Baby!"

    A faint black mist appeared in the mirror under my feet, and then something shot towards me.

    I quickly raised my hand, and with a click, a small crack immediately appeared on the magic tool.

    But I didn't have the time to feel sorry for my magic tool, because the thin line condensed by the black mist did not disappear after being split by my knife, but disappeared into the mirror on my right side.

    Like a specular beam of light, it started attacking me from all directions at a dizzying speed.

    At the same time, the black mist under my feet became more and more dense.

    Some of them even got out of the mirror and wrapped around my calf, making them unable to move.

    The number of thin lines that originally had only one line doubled by a hundred times in an instant after being repeatedly refracted by the mirror surface.

    They were about to dig into my body.

    "Huh-"

    I closed my eyes.

    The lungs are expanded to the limit, and a large amount of air is squeezed in, then passed through the blood, and finally passed to the heart.