Stuffing everything into the refrigerator, I took out colorful ribbons and drew on each apple.

    "You said you want to tie a bow." I looked serious.

    Nitro took off his hat to reveal his red ears: "I don't think so."

    "That's why."

    "Hey."

    "Hehe." I smirked and rubbed over.

    When my eyes moved to the window sill, my originally relaxed mood suddenly became a little lower.

    "What's wrong?" Glass, who was pretending to be angry, touched my face.

    "Is my Endless Summer going to die?" I howled while holding the flowerpot.

    "Well." Glass couldn't help frowning, "It shouldn't be."

    She leaned over and put her head against me.

    Although Nitro and I have taken care of this potted flower as much as possible, it is still faintly showing signs of dryness and decay.

    "Obviously we are following the tutorial for watering and pruning." I frowned a little uneasy, and couldn't help taking a photo of Endless Summer, and then sent it to Seiichi Yukimura.

    The other party didn't say anything, but just pointed out one or two misunderstandings in my daily maintenance, and comforted me by the way, saying that the endless summer does not bloom in winter, but as long as I take good care of it, it will bloom as usual in the late spring of the coming year.

    Let me not have to worry.

    "Is that so?"

    Glass and I, head to head, read the message from Yukimura together.

    "It should be fine." I felt relieved, and while sorting out my frizzy hair due to static electricity, I got up and continued to study how to tie an apple with a bow.

    As a result, a crooked bow was tied to the first apple, and an unfamiliar phone call came in.

    "Hello?"

    My hands kept moving, and the phone was clamped on my shoulder.

    But before I heard a couple of sentences, I couldn't help frowning.

    "I see, I'll go right away."

    Glasses, who was still sitting by the windowsill, turned his head and looked over as soon as he hung up the phone.

    "Is there another mission?"

    "Yeah." I held the apple for a while, wondering if it was because the weather was too cold recently and everyone was in a bad mood, the number of spell spirits surged again.

    "Damn, it's Christmas Eve, why stop." I silently went back to my room to find my curse tool bag.

    "Glass, I'm going to Yokohama."