"Now... I think it's time for the celebration." The head nun claps her hands awhile after. The children then gleefully gather towards the dining hall's entrance. "Come, dear. You have to be there. The two of you." She adds as the nun directs Jimin as well.

"We will all be there." Jimin smiles and hooks his arms on Daun's. She just laughs with his clinginess.

Together, the eight of them follows her Nana.

Surely time passes by so fast. It had been summer and now, it's already autumn. It's already October. It's Jimin's and her birth month. As accustomed by her Nana, she is once again invited to celebrate with the children having the same birth month. Unlike the previous years when her visit would only be to pacify her ailing heart, now, she is here together with her soulmates to truly celebrate the occasion, happy and carefree.

"Wahhh!" The children gasp in surprise as they see a new piano at the mini stage. The hall is not just for dining. It's a multipurpose hall. As the divider unfolds to allow it to expand and connect to their study hall where the piano is situated.

"Wow... Is this for us?" One child happily squeals with excitement.

"We can finally learn how to play one!" Another child screams in delight. The others follow in excitement.

"You say thank you to our donor, Mr. Min." Nana happily hushes. In unison, the children bow down to Yoongi and says their thank you.

Yoongi nods as he shyly smiles while the others pat his back with pride.

"Ohhh. Do you know how to play?" One child asks.

All of her seven laughs including her. "Of course. He is our Min Pd-nim." Jungkook boasts. "Don't you know how expensive a composer and producer he is?" He gloats.

"Kook-ah." Yoongi flushes. "Stop that."

"Oh... You should be proud oppa." Daun teases.

"Do you want me to play a song?" Taehyung grins as he walks towards the piano with the children's little giggles.

"Now... everyone... We will start the celebration with a birthday song." He dramatically announces and then positions his fingers on the right keys.

"I didn't know he knows how to play." Daun whispers to Namjoon who is just at her side.

"He does." Namjoon answers as he leans, chuckling.

Then the song starts. "Saengil chukha hamnida~~" Everyone starts to sing with Taehyung's clumsy notes. They first sing it for the little girl whose birthday is literally on the day. "Saengil chukha hamnida~~ Saranghaneun Yeonjin-ah ~~. Saengil chukha hamnida." The song repeats as they clap until every celebrants' names are sang.

"Another!" Jimin happily shouts for more song, prompting Taehyung to play once more. The younger happily obliged.

With Taehyung's play, everyone sings again. "...Saranghaneun Daun-ssi" The children politely name her while her seven use each of their endearments to her. "Saengil chukha hamnida..." She beams her sweetest smile and sings again for her Jiminie.

Daun can't wish anything else for her birthday.

Birthdays in Korea are really not that important, but with them, everything seems so much precious. Every little bit of success is already a milestone. They have to celebrate in any way they can.

She really didn't want to celebrate hers. It's already enough to be awake with her seven around and to eat their meals together on the day. But after knowing the lack of celebrations ever since she was a child, they insisted.