~ Konoha Akinori- meeting his parents ~

A: I've never written for him ever so, so sorry if it isn't accurate

Warnings: none

Words: 800

Konoha x Gn! reader

Please enjoy!

————————————————————————

You were invited over to Konoha's house after practice. You were excited because you had never met his family. Yeah, you saw his brother around school but other that you had never really seen his other family. You were waiting in the cold outside of the gym doors of Fukurodani waiting for Konoha to come out and greet you.

The longer you waited the colder you got to the point where you wanted to enter the gym.

You tried to fight off the cold by blowing your hot breath into your hands, trying desperately to warm them. And maybe if your hands warmed so would the rest of you. but it was all in vain you were still cold. Screw it.

You opened the gym door just enough for you to slip in. You walked in to see the boys picking up balls. You were just really early apparently.

Bokuto was the first to see you. " Y/NNNNN!!!" Bokuto yells, catching the attention of the dirty blond. You smiled. " Hi Bokuto" you wave, you hand slightly shaking from the cold. Konoha smiles at you jogging over to you. " Hey, I'm almo-" He stopped mid-sentence as he grabbed your hand. " How long have you been out there, you're freezing." Konoha asked. You shrugged. " I don't know maybe, 30 minutes." you respond, giving him a small smile. " That's a long time." Konoha looks over to Akaashi, who was watching Boktuo try and spike the volleyballs into the cart and missing. " Hey Akaashi was time, is it?" He yells across the gym. Akaashi look his way looking at his phone. " 6:00" Akaashi responded to the question. Konoha thanked him and then turned his attention back to you.

" I'm sorry I thought practice ended at 5:30"Konoha apologized with a guilty smile. " It's fine but hurry I will get upset if were anymore late to dinner with your family" you scold, flicking his shoulder. "Right" Konoha says, running back to help before rushing to get his things. Once Konoha had his winter clothes on and you had said to the annoyed Akaashi and Bokuto in emo mode you both walked hand in hand to his parents' house.

His hands were so warm compared to the cold temperature of the air. And soon you were on the doorstep of his family's house. You started to get nervous. You had never dated anyone before Konoha, so you didn't not have anything to go off of, but in the movies the parents never liked anyone. And from what Konoha had told you about his mom and dad you and considered what he told you, you figured they were pretty nice, but the nervousness never went away. You take a deep breathe before Konoha opens the door.

The house looked small from out outside, but it was actually quick spacious on the inside. The house decorated for the upcoming Christmas season. The walls painted a light beige. You looked around the house. The more you looked the pretty and nicer it got. You and Konoha took of your shoes and coats pacing then neatly in their place. The more you walked into the house your nose was filled with a delicious smell.

" Hey mom and dad, I'm back. Practice was a bit late but we're here." Konoha said walking into the medium sized dining room.

" Hi, Mr. and Mrs. I'm Y/N L/N" you gave his parents and siblings a big smile. "Thank you for waiting for us" you thanked before sitting down next to Konoha at the table. Once you sat down the plate were being to be passed around. Konoha told stories of how funny and perfect you were, making you blush. And his parents and siblings told embarrassing stories of younger Konoha, making your boyfriend huff and moan them to stop. But you wanted to know these things about him. It just made more sense after the stories were finished why he did certain things.

Once everyone had their fill you helped clean off the table and talked to his mom as you help with the dishes, trying your hardest to be someone they liked. But little did you know they already adored you. They saw you were good for Konoha and that sold them. You didn't need to talk about sports with his dad or bring flowers to his mom. You made their son happy and that's all they could ever ask for.

Once you were done with helping his parents you and Konoha went up to his room. You both sat on the edge of his bed. The silence was comfortable.

" Congrats Y/N they like you. A lot." Konoha announced. You looked over to him quickly. " Wait, are you serious?" You asked, shocked even though you shouldn't have been. You tried so hard.

" Yeah, they think your great." He affirms. You nod. " I tried really hard so I'm happy" You respond. The silence settles back.

You were so glad they liked you. It was a weight lifted off your shoulder. Your anxiety gone. You and Kohona cuddled the rest of the night.

A: this short and trash. I really hope you at least somewhat enjoyed because I did not lol

Haikyuu!! One-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें