~Aran Ojiro- the anniversary ~

A: I'm back at writing. hope you enjoy.

You and Aran had been planning a huge anniversary for the two of you. You had been very excited for the dinner. Aran had made reservations for a very fancy restaurant. Both you hadn't been out with each other for a while, Aran was always really busy with practice, so you didn't really spend much time with each other until the night when you guys would talk and then soon fall asleep.

There wasn't much time, but now today was your anniversary and Aran had told you he was going to spend the day with you today instead of you spending all day at home until he came home from practice.

Aran was in the shower while you were sitting at the vanity, putting on your make-up.

" So, sweetheart. What dress are you wearing?" Aran asks. You smile, while putting on your mascara.

" You're not allowed to know. But I will tell you it is a new dress I just got, but I've never worn it; so, I don't know how it will look." You explain to Aran. Aran rolls his eyes.

" I'm sure you'll look amazing in it, beautiful" Aran reassures you.

You finish your make-up and then you leave the bathroom and go into your bedroom and lay on the bed until Aran got out of the shower. He walked into the master bedroom. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. You look up from the mindlessness of your phone.

" Like the view?" He joked, as he put on his clothes. You laugh. "You know I do" you said. Aran put on his clothes and then came into the bed and sat next to you.

" What time is the reservation?" You ask him as you snuggle into his side, and as he wraps an arm around you.

"It's at 6:00" Aran says, planting a kiss on your head. Both of you sit on the bed and bath in the love and silence between you. You soon found yourself very tired the second you were in Aran's arms. And you soon feel asleep. But you weren't too worried about time. You had a bunch of time to get dressed.

And soon Aran wakes you up. "Hey love, you need to be getting dressed" Aran awakes you slightly shaking you awake. You open your eyes. " Baby" you whine. "Yes?" Aran answer. " Is my make-up all messed up?" you ask, sitting up on the headboard. " No baby. it looks perfect, and so do you" Aran says, walking out of the room with his very fancy-dress pants and button up shirt. " Babe, you look so hot like that" you say, standing up. " I just wanna see what your pretty self looks like in your dress" Aran says. You cross your arms over your chest.

"No not so fast" you say to Aran. Aran walks up to you and puts his hands on the small of your back. " You have to wait until I'm completely done "you tell him. Aran sighs. " Your so mean to me" he pouts, kissing you. You roll your eyes and then shoo him out of the room.

You walk to your closet and then dig to the back of your shared coset and pull out a black shimmery dress. It was tight in the waist, and then flowed down to the ground. You slipped your clothes off and then put on the dress and struggled to zip up the back. But you finally got it zipped and went back into the bathroom to check you make-up and then fix your hair.

You finally finish and then do a twirl in the mirror then walk back into the bedroom, find your heels then walk into the vast space of the living room.

The second Aran heard you heels stomp against the floor he whipped his head to look at your figure. His mouth fell agape. You shyly walked up to him as he stood to walk to you as well.

" You look absolutely flawless in this dress, dear" Aran compliments you. You smile. " Thank you, you look amazing as well" you compliment him. Aran takes your hand.

" Are you ready to go to dinner?" Aran asks, walking you to the door. You nod grabbing your purse and following Aran out the door.

A: This one is very short. I kind of hate it, but I hope you enjoyed it.