~ Lev haiba- Nightly love~

A: Ok I'm back. This is Lev fluff cause we all love Lev. Enjoy

"Y/N!" Lev yells from the living room. You chuckle at how loud he's being. Most people find it annoying but you, you find it adorable.

" Yes Lev?" You answer. You hear heavy foot steps walking toward the bedroom, where you were.

You were folding the last of the laundry from the past week. It was 8:00 and you were surprised Lev wasn't knocked out on the couch yet.

The bedroom door flies open. On the other side is your beloved boyfriend. He has his Nekoma high t shirt on and his black sweat pants he always wears.

" What cha doin?" Lev asks, falling onto his side of the bed. " Folding clothes what's up?" You answer. Putting your last shirt on a hanger. And throwing it onto the pile.

" Are you done?" Lev asks. You smile, standing up and placing the folded clothes in your arms as you make your way to the closet.

" Yup" you answer. You put the clothes away and scurried back to the bed. " Is your show over?" you ask Lev. " Yup it's won't be on till next week sadly. Literally it left me with the main lady almost about to die" He explains.

You've tried to watch that show with him but it's crazy and give you a slight headache. So you try to stay away from it.

" Oh it sucks when that happens" you say. You lay down on your back, looking up and the ceiling of the room. " So are you ready for bed?" You asks Lev.

" Yeah I am. Can you read me some of our book tonight?" He asks, throwing the covers over the two of you. He sits up. " Yeah of course I need to make up for those days I didn't" you answer.

You reach to your nightstand and grab the hardcover book laying there. The cover reads ' Love wasn't for me till you'. Lev had been obsessed with it for weeks.

And it gives you something for your mind to do at night, so you offered to read it to him. And he loved the idea so the both of you spend your nights cuddled up while you read him the book.

You lean up against Lev's chest. He puts his arm around your waist as you open the book. You flip to the dog eared page.

" Ok um, here we go" you mumble to yourself trying to remember what happened as you skim the page.

" And wasn't it crazy how it all ended up here, in my first period stand at the front of the class like and idiot. But her eyes caught my attention as I stood their. The second her eyes met mine I felt like the dumbest person alive. Which wouldn't be very wrong if we're being honest" you read.

After about 20 minutes of reading to Lev, you felt this grip on your waist loosen and light snores come from Lev. You smile as you close the book, and set it back on the nightstand.

You turn of the lamp and roll back over to snuggle into Lev. Lev hugs you tighter to his chest, and sleepily kisses your forehead.

" I love you Lev" you say before drifting off to sleep.

A: Sorry this is shorter than most the stories. It was rushed and I needed to post so I just thought of something quick