~Tsukishima Kei - too warm~

warnings- none just fluff

words: 1,198

A: sorry I've been gone for long. I kind a forgot this existed but I'm back to write some more.

The book in front of you and Tsukishima finally closed. You look over to the clock laying on his nightstand. '9:00'. " I think we should start to go to bed you" mention getting up from the small stool you pulled over to Tsukishima's desk.

Tsukishima stretches his arms above his head. " Can't you just go back to your house", he says rolling eyes. He stands from his desk chair.

You scoff fake offended " I can if you do want me" you giggle to yourself placing the stool back down in its original place next to the kitchen counter. " Yeah, I know ", he answers, sitting on the edge of his bed. " Y'know that is when you're supposed to tell me to leave right" you comment turning to walk back to Tsukishima.

" Unless you want me here", you joke with a smirk. Tsukishima rolls his eyes no actual word coming out his mouth. Only silence is heard. Which to you means that your boyfriend wants you to stay.

" You don't have to beg okay, I'll stay." you teased. You sat next to him on the bed. You saw a slight lift of his mouth, a sign it was turning into a smile. You find you way under the covers. Tsukishima follows you under the covers.

You start to snuggle your way into his side. He smiles at the feeling of you next to him. He never really tells you how he really feels about you he has a felling you know. You can read him really well, so he doesn't find the need to tell you every day about how important you are to him. But he knows every once and a while he knows you like to hear it.

" You know I really love you. Like you are such a big part of my life, dumbass." Tsukishima mumbles. Even if it was a small almost silent mumble you still heard the confession very clear. You smile against his chest. " Yeah, I know. And I love you too, Kei" You respond.

Soon you both fall asleep. Both of your soft snoring filling the very small and silent room.

But the comfort of cuddles slowly faded for Tsukishima. He started to feel himself sweat. It was starting to get uncomfortable. He flung a leg from the covers, chasing relief. To no avail. He opened his eyes and still saw you cuddled close. Even closer than you were when you first went to sleep.

He placed your small hand off his chest hoping to loosen your grip on him. He wiggled his way out of your sleepy grip. He stood from the bed. He stood so tall over you that if you were to wake up you would think he was your sleep paralyzes demon. But you didn't wake up and he started to admire you before he left the small room and went into the dark hallway of his apartment and when to the kitchen for a drink.

As he waited for his glass to fill with the clear liquid, he swiped the back of his palm over his forehead trying to calm heating system in his body. Good thing was that the rest of his apartment was really cold helping cool his off faster.

This happened every time you guys cuddled. He got hot left and cooled off. and hoped you didn't wake up. Which never really happened, you were a really deep sleeper. Like a tree could fall on the apartment and you would be dreaming weird dreams and snoring.

He had no clue because he still agreed to cuddle with you even if it was a short-lived thing. It was liked he loved you or something. He sat down on the couch and drank his water.

You felt around you. The warmth of Tsukishima was gone, and you couldn't see to know where he went. The bathroom lights weren't on across the hall. You looked around maybe he was studying? in the dark? Nope, never mind maybe he was in the kitchen. You wrapped yourself in one of the throw blankets on his bed. It smelled like him, and it was soft, the best of both worlds.

You tried to navigate your way out of the dark room and into the hallway which was just as dark. You felt for the door frame, finally finding it. You walked out of the room and ran into something that at first you thought was a book self or maybe a table. The smell gave it away though, it was Tsukishima.

" I was looking for you, why did you leave?" You ask him to guess trying to guess where eyes are in the darkness.

" Got hot, and so I got a glass of water to try and cool down." Tsukishima answers, walking past you trying to back to the bedroom. You turned on your heel starting to adjust to the dark atmosphere.

" Well, are we still going to cuddle?" You ask following close behind the tall blonde. You couldn't see a nod or shake of the head, nor did he say anything. He just continued back into the bedroom. You rolled your eyes at his lacking response to your question. Tsukishima is back into the room and sitting on the bed.

" You never answered my question, Kei" you spit, crossing your arms over your chest. you heard him sigh. " Yes, of course we're still going to cuddle I thought that was obvious." he answers, laying his head back the pillow.

" I just won't cover up" Tsukishima continues. Your original pouty lip turns into a smile. You hug the blanket closer to you as you walk over to the bed to lay next to him. You snuggle back into his side. He lazily laying an arm on your side.

" I'm so glad your warm blooded Tsuki" you say " who else would keep me warm"

" Maybe try a blanket, or I don't know a hoodie, a hot shower. I can name a bunch" You roll your eyes.

" I was trying to be sweet asshole" you lightly smack him chest. Which deserved a scoff. You giggle.

" I was trying to be realistic" he mocked. His aura told you a different story. He was smiling even his body language or face didn't show it. His brain was smiling.

He knew it and so did you. He lived you and you loved him. Even though you guys bickered and joked like you hated each other. You guys just had similar humor, and for the moody blond that was a good thing. If you cried every time he made a joke about you, you both wouldn't been his apartment, in his room, in his bed, cuddling.

" Well, I love you, Kei" you said followed by a long yawn.

He smiled. " I love you too (Name)"

And you both went back to sleep, and Tsukishima knew this time would be more comfortable. How could it not.

A: hey this is pretty long compared to what I've been writing last so hope you enjoyed it's not my best but I'm glad to finally be writing again. I'll try to write another before school starts and everything gets stressful. Anyways hope you enjoy. <33