~Kita Shinsuke- insecure~

A: this is going to be as broad as a topic as I can make it. The insecurities I'm mainly going to mention are going to be body insecurities. Please enjoy.

You stared. Just like everyone does. You body was horrible in your eyes. Yea it was true you had some stomachs and you had a double chin. But that wasn't all. You also had the biggest thighs, which causes to many problems to keep up with.

You could believe that you looked this way. You had never cared about your looks much. Not even in middle school. But now you were in high school, almost done with high school at that. And your looks bothered you to no end it seemed.

Your wonderful boyfriend, Kita, had known about your insecurities and stuff. But every time he would ask about them or ask if you were okay you just pushed away the question.

It was unhealthy and you knew that. Why did you have to be so weak. " Babe?" Kita calls for you from the other side of the door. You sniff. You were crying! Which wasn't helping anything. " Yeah?" You answer Kita. " Can I come in? You seem upset." Kita says. You panic. Kita had seen you like this before, I mean you guys had been dating since first year. So why were your panicking

" Umm... I-I umm.." you could seem to get the words out of your mouth. You start to breathe heavily. You start to hyperventilate. You were having another panic attack. " Baby, I'm coming in there." Kita announces, opening the door.

By then you had dropped to the floor. You were wearing nothing but underwear and a bra. Kita doesn't panic. He knows what to do when this happens.

" Hey baby, it's me. Hey look at me. We're going to try to breathe" Kita tells you. But you know it's him. Of course you would know his voice, and his touch. He was everything to you. And when he helped you with this it always meant a lot. " Hey what's wrong?" He asks, wrapping his arms around you. " I just feel so ugly, just look at my figure." You admit, looking down at your stomach.

Kita's face frowns. " Baby. Your perfect all of these perfect curves are amazing, and I love every inch of you." Kita says, trying to comfort you.

You smile, knowing he loves you feels nice. But you know it won't last because you've always been insecure and it will be hard to reverse that.

" Yeah, thanks baby." You thank him, hugging him tight. He hugs you back. You both break away from hug. Kita realizes that you are still wear only your bra and underwear. " Hey, here" he says, standing up, lifting his arms to take his shirt. He hands you the shirt.

" I have clothes you know" you tell him. He rolls his eyes. " I know baby, I just love you in my shirts." He responds.

You put the shirt on. He opens the bathroom door back open. He walks out, turning around to make sure you do as well. And you follow him out.

You guys go back to his room. You crawl into his comfortable bed, he follows. You open arms, letting him know your wanting cuddles. Which he gives in to.

You bury your face into his bare chest. He squeezes your sides, pulling you closer to him. You flinch at the surprising movement.

" Sunshine, remember you are an absolute god/goddess in my eyes." He remind you, kissing your forehead.

You both fall asleep. Kita fall asleep last because he wants to make sure your okay and makes sure you fall asleep.

~~extra~~

" Dear?" Kita's grandma calls from him, walking down the hall. She knocks on his door. When she is met with no answer she opens the door.

She sees the two of you cuddled in his bed. His light snores filling the room with a stable rhythm. She smiles. " Young love that's made to last." She whispers.

She had see Kita go through a lot. And she had taught him a lot. But the second she found out you guys were dating she knew you were the one. And she told Kita. And Kita agreed so she advised to not let you go.

It is true that you both still have a long life a head of you. She knew that no matter what the close bond between the two of you would never fade.

And that's what helps her sleep at night. Is that she is going to wake up and see Kita with a bright smile, because he gets to see you.

A: this one is shorter then the others. But I hope you enjoy it anyway. And I LOVE kita's grandma. Omg she is the best.