~ Wakatoshi Ushijima- a bad day ~

A: OK I AM A HUGE USHI SIMP SOOOO HERE IS SOME USHI

Warning: thoughts of not eating food, Boyd shaming, and talking down to yourself

You were lying in bed, crying. You hadn't felt good all day. But you knew you were sick it was more mental.

You had had a bad day at work, you didn't get a promotion and you almost got fired for not doing one tiny thing.

You hated feeling like this.

You knew you needed to get up and go make dinner for your boyfriend who would be coming back from a long day of practice and working out anytime soon. You go to the bathroom and look at yourself in the mirror.

Your eye wonder over your figure as the words start to fill your head.

'You look so fat in that crop top' 'Just stop eating' 'Wakatoshi will leave you' 'Why would anyone want you' ' No wonder you didn't get the promotion.'

The words circulating around your mind only made the river of tears thicken. Your lip quivers. You drop to the bathroom floor, putting your head in your hands.

You cry on the bathroom floor for another 5 minutes until you leave the bathroom to change.

When you leave the bathroom your met with your boyfriend sitting on the bed. His gym bag next to him. " Is everything ok?" Ushijima asks you.

You sniff and wipe the tears off your face. " it's nothing Toshi" you say smiling.

You walk over to the closet getting one of your hoodies. You slip it over your head, then slip your arms through the sleeves.

Your boyfriend watches as you do this. " Toshi is there anything you want for your dinner, I'll make it" you tell him, walking over to you boyfriend and sitting next to him on the bed. He looks at you with a worried expression.

You give Ushijima a slight smile. " Are you sure nothing's wrong?" He asks you again, trying to get something out of you.

" Yes, I'm fine Toshi. Please just tell me what you want eat." You tell him.

He sighs. " Nothing special, maybe hayashi rice?" He tells you. You nod and get up and walk to the kitchen.

"Love where are you going?" He calls for you as you walk down the hallway.

" Going to cook. you can come if you want" you answer. You walk into the kitchen, getting out the ingredients you know you will need.

You think as you're getting the ingredients.

Maybe I should just make something for Toshi. I don't need anything to eat anyway. Yeah, that's probably best.

You continue to run around the kitchen, getting things out of the fridge and the cabinets.

Soon you see Ushijima standing the in the doorway of the kitchen, watching you retrieve the things.

" Love are sure nothing's wrong." He asks you. You nod, not able to make eye contact with your worried boyfriend. You hated lying to him, but it was better than him worrying.

" No something is definity wrong" Ushijima says, walking towards you. He puts both his hands on you shoulder, making you slow down.

" Love please talk to me. You're not acting like yourself." Your boyfriend tells you, looking you directly in the eyes.

But you couldn't manage to do the same. Ushijima puts his index finger under your chin making you look at him.

You blush, your Ushijima never acts like this. As your looking into his eyes, you break down.

Tears start to well up in your eyes. " I'm so sorry Toshi. I'm such an ugly burden." You tell him, putting your face into his shoulder.

Ushijima feels as though when you said that all the air left his body, leaving him speechless. He had known you have your bad days like anyone, but in all the years you both had been dating he had never seen you break down like this.

He takes his arms from your shoulders to your torso hugging you close to him. " You're not a burden, your very far from it. And... umm you're so beautiful. I don't know how you look into the mirror and think your ugly. You the most beautiful, and kind person I have ever met. So please don't say all those things about yourself." Ushijima says, rubbing your back.

You smile at the words that come from him. You unbury your head and wipe you tears with your sleeve.

" I love you babe. Thank you so much for being there for me" You thank your boyfriend. He kisses your forehead, and takes his fingers and wipes your cheeks.

" Don't mention it beautiful, and I love you too" Ushijima tell you. You flush a red color at the nickname. Ushijima kisses you, you kissing back at the contact.

" Why don't we cook together?" Ushijima suggests. You smile and nod. Ushijima kisses your forehead once more before letting go and making his way to the stove.

While the both of you laugh while cooking, you notice how much the human being could love you. And you thought that no one would ever love you. But to your pleasant surprise, this one did. And you loved him as well.

A: Hope you enjoyed