~Tobio Kageyama- dinner~

A: I'm not huge Kageyama fan. But I know a lot of people are so here is food.

You heard a silent grumble next to you. You look at your boyfriend Kageyama. He looks at you as well.

" Was that you?" You ask him. He continues to look at you without answering. " Hello?" You asks trying to get his attention. Which works. " What?" He questions. " Was that grumble you?" You ask again.

" Yeah. Im hungry." He tells you, looking back down at his phone. " Want me to make you something?" You ask.

He looks up at you. " Only if I get to help,I don't want you to have to do everything." He says, putting his phone down on the bed.

"Ok!" You say. You make your way out of your shared bed. He furrows his brows, following you out of the room.

He finds you in the kitchen. You were digging through the pans. He continues to wonder what you were thinking about doing.

" Hey, will you play some music?" You ask him. He nods, picking up your phone from the counter. He clicks shuffle.

He sets the phone back down on the counter. The music blasts thought the small kitchen of the apartment. He walks over to the stove.

"What are you making?" He asks. Turning to look at you. You look away from the cutting board. " Only your favorite" you answer smiling.

You could tell Kageyama didn't want so show how excited he was, but you could tell anyway. You had cooked pork curry for him many times in the time you guys had been together.

You were technically a master by now. You got tot he rice cooker and put water and rice in the cooker. You set it to the time instructed. Kageyama starts on the curry sauce.

You both are on opposite sides on the kitchen working on separate things for dinner. You would glance over at Kageyama cooking.

It was such a wholesome sight. Normally he was all on edge, but when he's focused all that goes away. You smile to yourself as you continue to stare at him.

Soon enough he catches you. " Is there something wrong?" He teases. You look away quickly, blushing.

He walks away from the stove over to you. He places his hands on your sides, spinning you around to face him.

" God!" You yell, at the sudden surprise. You smirks. " What were you looking at?" He asks again. You blush as you were when he first asks. " You" you answer.

"That's what I thought" he says, letting your sides go. He walks back to the stove.

The music changes. This time playing an upbeat song. " Kags!" You announce. He turns around once again. "It's our song!" You say excited.

Kageyama looks at you smiling. " Yeah, Yeah it is" he says. You rush over to Kageyama. And wrapped your arm around his neck. Him then instinctively put his arms on your hips.

You starts to move around the room. Kageyama twirling you as the song slows and speeds up.

You love these moments with Kageyama. He's so busy with volleyball now that high school is over. You miss him. And so now when the row of you do get time together, you enjoy every second.

The song slows of into the end. You guys continue dancing until you hear the blasting of rap. Kageyama smiles at you still closing your eyes, enjoying the moment.

He loves you. And loves these moments at much as you do.

He lets go of your hips, and you do the same with your arms around his neck. You move back to the rice cooker, and he moves his way back to the stove.

You open the rice cooker, and take the finished rice out of the cooker. You put it on the plate and make you way to Kageyama. You set the plate by him.

" Done with the rice," you tell him. He nods focusing on the curt in front of him. You go over to the empty counter. You jump onto the counter waiting for your boyfriend to ask for your help.

~~time skip~~

Soon you both are sitting on the counter of the kitchen eating your food. " Thanks for doing most the work" you thank Kageyama. " Your welcome" he answers. The room goes silent.

You guys don't really have much to talk about. " When is the next volleyball game?" You ask, trying to make conversation. " Oh. Ummm this Friday" he answers.

You guys have been dating for so long there is no really conversation you haven't had, making it hard to stay conversation. " Oh! Is it against MSBY?" You ask. He shoves another spoon of food into his mouth.

" Yup." He answers. You nod. " I'll be there." You tell him, setting your plate on the counter. You hop down from the counter taking your plate to the sink.

" Hey wanna watch something before bed?" You ask Kageyama, making your way to the living room. Kageyama sets his empty plate in the sink. " Yeah sure. Maybe that show we haven't got the time to finish?" He recommends. " Yeah definitely!" You say sitting on the couch.

Kageyama follows you to the couch. He sits next to you while you turn on the tv. You put your legs on his. You open Netflix, and continue to watch your show.

Kageyama squeezes your thigh every once and while, while you guys are sitting together. Kageyama's eyes start to get heavy.

" Wanna go to bed?" You ask, waking Kageyama up with the sudden sound of your voice. He silently nods.

You take your legs off of him letting him get up. He stands and you follow him to your shared room.

You both brush your teeth and change into Pjs. You both creak into bed. Kageyama falls asleep instantly, but you stay awake for a while admiring the figure next to you.

You were so lucky. And you knew that.

A: Hope you enjoyed. I wasn't really feeling writing this and kinda rushed it but I hope you like it anyway.