Chapter 47 ~ A Night To Celebrate (M)

Start from the beginning

To their joy, that left Legolas and Faeriel the last seat, none other than that dilapidated but cozy little couch that always wedged them so close together. The couple exchanged a quiet smile as they sat. Furtively they found one another's hands beneath the table, basking in the heady stream of warmth and tingles flowing between them.

Sasha and Rusco hopped upon the cushioned arm, depositing a sizable stash of nuts there. Faeriel smiled as she watched Sasha nose them into a neater pile and then begin grooming Rusco's messy fur.

Faeriel arranged the blanket over her legs, and Legolas' too. She felt cozy and more than a little distracted by her enticing meleth. Legolas wrapped his arm around her waist, sending the now familiar wisps of tingly heat curling pleasurably within her. She wondered if she would ever grow used to the delicious sensations he wrought.

Radagast uncorked a bottle. "Would anyone care for some of this old wine? It has been a long time since I had a party!"

"Faeriel... Would you share a goblet with me?" Legolas murmured to his beloved, settling his hand in the small of her back and swirling the pad of his thumb there. He remembered how wine affected her and he recognized the potent vintage in Aiwendel's possession.

A thrilling shiver wracked Faeriel's spine, spilling a tumble of molten rapture through her

A thrilling shiver wracked Faeriel's spine, spilling a tumble of molten rapture through her. Legolas' warm, rich, dulcet voice was like a physical caress to join the cascading pleasure painted by his thumb. A sharp, sweet throbbing pulsed between her thighs, robbing her of breath.

"Yes," she husked softly.

"Congratulations to our young couple!" Radagast sang out when they all held full cups. "And congratulations to our dear twins of fae, for you are now in your true element. Finally the time is come for you to grow your roots!"

Sounds of affirmation and happiness chorused from all.

"I too have long awaited this day," Gandalf joined in, smiling back and forth across the table at the two young fae. And as he looked on them, it seemed for a moment he was looking at their parents, so alike were they in countenance.

Faeriel still felt a little shy around Gandalf, but smiled back at his kind, twinkling blue regard. She pressed against the warmth of Legolas' side, feeling his thumb slide around to her hip and shivering again as he stroked her there. The heat from his palm soaked into her, joining the weight and motion of his hand to cause her core to clench with longing.

Legolas could feel the trembling and even the heat he was stoking in Faeriel and he reveled in the little streaks of pleasure funneling into him through his finger pads. He avoided her more succulent curves, keeping his touches mild enough that he would not elicit unseemly sounds, but secretly relishing his effect on her.

"Let us eat!" Rada gestured to the spread lit by the last golden light of evening. It was perhaps six, and he had a fun party planned. Hm now... What was it I had planned? Rada wondered to himself. Hmm... I have quite forgotten. Ah well. With such dear company, anything will be fun!