. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 .

-𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕.-

I first brought Maddy to my room where she immediately sat down on the bed. I, in turn, went down to the kitchen to join Mum who was reading her newspaper as usual.

„I saw you brought Maddy here. She didn't look good. What happend?“, she asked me and I sat down next to her.

I don't know how much I can tell, but if I trusted anyone, it was my mother. But I can't tell her anything about what I just saw. Mum was a very kind person and she would never judge Maddy for that, I knew that but it was Maddy's choice if she wanted to tell my Mum. I shouldn't get involved.

„Her parents often argue and that's why she has problems. I was thinking maybe she could stay here?“, the fact that I didn't discuss it with Mum beforehand wasn't very appropriate, but I didn't know how Maddy was doing myself.

She looked at me with a serious look. I knew that she was thinking about how it should work out. I wanted to help Maddy. I didn't want to let her alone in this house. Even if it was short term, I knew Mum wouldn't just throw her out the door.

„She can stay but you take the guest room. I don't want any grandchildren yet.“, she said with a wink and I slapped her upper arm.

„Not funny Mum.“, I said and smiled at her.

Back at Maddy's, I saw that she leaned against the wall behind the bed and closed her eyes. She looked so peaceful. As if everything was fine at her home. I crept up quietly and also sat down on the bed. She noticed and opened her eyes. Her eyes were still red from crying but she looked better than before. I sat down in front of her.

„Thank you Roger for everything you do. It means a lot to me.“, she said and smiled slightly.

„But not for that, something like that is self-evident.“, I just answered and came a little closer to her.

Maddy looked at me with wide confused eyes. I just smiled and got a little closer. The tips of our noses almost touched, but she turned away and looked past me. I went back. Didn't she like me the way I like her? Was she in a relationship and I didn't know about it? Have I crossed a line?

„I-I'm sorry if I pushed you.“, so I said a little sadly.

Maybe I was just a good friend to her. She shook her head and looked at me again. Since when was I so insecure? I've never had a problem talking to a girl. Maybe because I didn't want to mess it up with her? Maybe because she was more important to me than any other girl?

„I don't know where the courage comes from but here goes nothing. I have feelings for you. I love you Roger but I know you don't.“, It took me a moment to realize what she was saying.

Maddy loved me? She has feelings for me? My heart started racing and I got closer to Maddy again. She just looked at me with confused and scared eyes but I blocked that out. I tucked a few strands of her brown hair behind her ear.

„Who says I don't love you?“, I whispered in her ear and I could see her body starting to tingle.

I looked at her again and there was that sparkle in her eyes again. I carefully placed my hand on her cheek and gently stroked it. She should know that I love her. She should know that I desire her. More than any other girl.

I leaned in and placed my lips on hers. Maddy returned the kiss and I felt her arms wrap around my neck. It was a soft but soulful kiss. Her lips were soft and no matter how cliche it sounds, they matched mine perfectly. Maddy pulled me closer, deepening the kiss that way. She gently tugged my hair for fun. I couldn't stop myself, I moaned into the kiss. I could feel Maddy smiling. The next moment we broke apart and looked at each other. This time love was in our eyes, both of us.

„Will you be my girlfriend?“, I asked her and she nodded.

„I love you Rog.“

„I love you too princess.“

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕆𝕝𝕕-𝔽𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕠𝕪 | r. taylor 🎉