. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕙 .

-𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕.-

Monday.

If I could cross out one day of the week it would be Monday. Not only because it was the beginning of the week but also because all the boring subjects were on the schedule today. Ethics, Politics, Physics, English, History and a double period of sports. Who created the timetable for Monday? I'd like to knock his teeth out.

I sat in my seat and was just unpacking my things when the top bitch from my class stood in front of my table. I didn't like Tiffany. There were many reasons why but the main reason was that she pulled John's hair.

What does she want from me? She never talks to me because I'm fat and ugly in her eye's. Her brown hair was always loose and straight because she thought Roger thought straight hair was pretty. I don't know if that's true, but I can ask him.

„Can you introduce me to Roger. You're friends with him or not.“, she said bluntly, not even looking at me.

Should I introduce her to Roger? Tiffany can't even look me in the eye. She can forget about me introducing Roger to her. But how does she know that I spoke to Roger? I wouldn't call it a friendship yet.

„Why should I do that when you can't even look at me.“, I didn't care how mean I sounded at that moment.

It was just the truth. She can't even look at me and then asks for something else from me? I don't even exist in her world. In her world there are only spoiled rich kids like her. I have no reason to introduce her to Roger.

„Can you or can you not.“

„I can't and I don't want to. Now please go, you find me repulsive anyway.“, I said in the friendliest tone I could manage.

Tiffany turned and walked back to her seat. I didn't care that she was angry. I have enough problems of my own and a bitch who doesn't dare to talk to her crush isn't one of them.

Although I shouldn't make big speeches. I didn't dare to tell him how I felt. But it was too early for that. We don't even really know each other. And besides, I never said I'd tell him. I had no intention of telling him either.

I mean, why would he pick me when he really can have any other girl? I wasn't special and I didn't want to be anything special. I was just me. No more and no less.

We had ethics with Mr. Reid and even though I hated that subject, Mr. Reid was a nice teacher. You could get easy good grades by doing a presentation or something like that. He was always open to a lecture on the subject we were discussing. Ethics wasn't hard but it was boring.

Along with politics and geography, ethics was one of the most unnecessary subjects in existence. I just don't understand this subject. And I don't want to understand either.

„Good morning everyone. We start with attendance and then start a new topic.“, Mr. Reid greeted us as he entered the room.

A new topic? We had bullying as the last topic and I wanted to sink into the ground. It was embarrassing how Tiffany, Betty and Carlos always turned to me.

„What new topic?“, that was John.

He was very interested in this subject. I didn't understand his enthusiasm but didn't say anything against it either. John didn't understand my enthusiasm for physics and so we were even.

Mr. Reid said: „We will talk about sexualities and love.“