. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 .

-𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕.-

John and I waited for Freddie, Roger and Brian as we were all staying at Freddie's. I don't know how the three of them will fit in Freddie's room, but I'm sleeping with Kashmira. She was nice and I was able to have a good conversation with her.

But you can't even wait for your friends in peace because suddenly Tiffany, Betty and Carlos were standing in front of me and John. What did they want now?

Tiffany gave me a condescending look. Was that the only look she got?

„I didn't know you were that stupid.“, she said.

Her straight brown hair was once again in perfect style. As always, she actually looked perfect if she didn't have that funny look on her face. This girl really got on my nerves.

„Because I think that everyone should be treated the same, am I stupid or what? We should add rich spoiled idiots like you to the list.“, I said without really thinking about it.

There was a smack and I felt a tug on my right cheek. Tiffany slapped me in the face. It's going to blush but right now it just burned like hell. I had to resist the urge to give her a slap as well. After all, I wasn't her.

„Are you bloody crazy?!“, someone shouted and to my surprise it was Roger who said it.

Not a minute later, the blond boy was standing next to me and looking at Tiffany angrily. You could see that she hadn't expected that. Now she was the one looking shocked.

„Better go away or I'll forget myself.“, his voice sounded menacing and faster than usual the three disappeared.

„Is everything alright?“, Roger asked, taking a closer look at my cheek.

I looked sideways to see John but he was gone. Where did he go? Panic spread through me and my heart beat faster. I was alone with Roger. Like that rainy afternoon.

„E-everything's fine don't worry.“, I said.

It still burned, but it wasn't too painful. Only now did I feel his breath on my cheek. My skin started tingling. I took a few steps back to put some distance between us again, but nothing came of it as Roger grabbed my wrist again.

„Are you scared of me?“

„No? Why should I be scared of you?“, I asked and looked at him.

I didn't really know why he asked that, but he must have a reason. Although, I could already imagine why. Every time he got too close to me, I tried to put some distance between us again. It just felt wrong and weird to boot when he was that close.

„Then why are you trying to put some distance between us?“, it sounded desperate.

He sounded desperate. I was out of my mind. How I'd like to say right now: "because I like you. because you're the reason my heart beats faster." but I couldn't. He would reject me. I want to avoid that because I didn't want to show more people that I was vulnerable. It was enough that my Mum saw me at my lowest point. I just didn't answer and looked past him.

„What are you afraid of Maddy?“, he whispered in my ear.

Goosebumps spread and I tried not to fall over. My knees went weak and I wanted to give in. He looked me in the eyes again and moved closer to my face. I felt him put his hand on my cheek and gently stroked it. I felt his breath on my lips. Would he kiss me here and now? Would i allow it?

We were only centimeters apart and when he wanted to do it we heard: „Maddy! Rog!“.

I was faster and put some distance between us again so that the others didn't get the wrong ideas. I turned away from him and looked Brian straight in the face.

„Everything's alright?“

„Yes everything allright. Shall we go then?“, I asked to distract from the topic and my almost kiss with Roger.

John looked at me questioningly but I just shook my head and smiled at him. I didn't want him to worry. And I didn't want him to know how much I like Roger either. Maybe someday I'll tell him. But now it was far from the right time.

„Let's go my love's!“, Freddie said enthusiastically and together we walked to his house.