. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 .

-𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕.-

Lunchbreak. It was one of the best things in my opinion. You can chat with your friends or give your boyfriend some attention. If you have a boyfriend.

I sat alone this time. John was sick, Freddie had a meeting with a teacher and Brian chatted with someone else. I don't know where Roger is so I'm just sitting alone at a table eating my sandwiches. Or that's what I thought at least. Tiffany came out of nowhere and sat infront of me. I raised an eyebrow at her.

„What do you want from me.?“, I asked her and looked confused.

I mean I am confused. She doesn't even talk to me so why is she sitting at the same table as I am?

„Can you arrange a date with Roger for me?“, Tiffany said.

She wanted me to set her up with Roger on a date? Is she damaged or something? Why should I do this for her? She treats me like I'm air, like I don't exist. In their eyes, I'm just a nuisance. I looked at her with an indifferent look.

„Why should I? You treat me like shit.“, I told her emotionlessly.

She didn't even look at me and looked past me. She wanted me to get her a date with Roger, but what's in it for me?

„Let me put it another way. What's in it for me?“, she pricked up her ears and looked at me with hope in her eyes.

I didn't feel like telling Roger that he was going to have a date with the bitch Tiffany, but what should I do. She never leaves me alone. She took her purse out of her backpack and handed me 20 pounds. I looked at it like it was poisonous.

„More. Or I don't do anything.“, I told her and she handed me 50 pounds more.

I didn't know why but I felt like humiliating her. She always made fun of me too, so I could do that too. I didn't care if I put myself on her level at the moment, I just wanted to see how she was struggling with herself. 

„You probably do everything for money, huh? Hooker work too?“

„Shut up. Is the date set or not.“, I saw her eyes darken and knew I had hit a sore spot.

I didn't care. Tiffany deserved to be treated the way she treats others. She wasn't interested in others, only in herself. I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

„I see what I can do. Can I eat now?“, I asked her, pointing to my half-eaten sandwich.

I didn't like being interrupted while I was eating. Instead of giving me an answer, she just got up and walked away.

Why was she so mean? Did she have problems at home? What was it? What gave her the right to treat others like shit to make her feel better? Why were there people who couldn't bear it when others were better off than themselves?

„It's all pointless...“, I said to myself and bit off my sandwich.