Chapter 2

"Hanna...... Sullivan...." She spoke her name through the intercom and asked for them to arrange a car. 

"For how many hours you would be needing that?"

"Might be for the whole day. I would pay the extra charges too." She assured the receptionist and asked them to arrange the needful. 

Taking a long warm shower she wore a purple flower printed sundress with normal snickers. Grabbing the small bag and putting the necessary items in them she came out of her room. It was her second day and she wanted to explore further. Upon reaching the well-spread breakfast buffet she stuffed her plate with all sorts of new food items she could find. Once she found herself pretty loaded with food she decided to leave for the day.

"Can you explain to the driver to speak English mostly?" She asked the hotel staff who arranged the car for her.

"Sure, Ma'am. We understand your concern." The staff smiled back and she came out to the porch for her car to arrive. 

"Hello...... Yes..... Yes... Sir..." The receptionist picked up the call when it rang. A husky voice asked her some specific questions and she answered in her most obedient way.

"Sure... I am sending as much information as I have." Once the receptionist placed the receiver down, a line of sweat appeared on her forehead. She had never expected a call from the main office for a customer's information who was staying back in their hotel. Even though it was not a big deal for the owner to enquire about a specific person, the inquiry was on someone who had no relationship with them.

"Sakshi... What happened?" The receptionist turned her face hearing her co-helper calling her name. 

"Nothing... I just got a call from Mr. Aditya... He was enquiring about......."

"Boss..... The new shipment had left Dubai Port. It would be reaching Mumbai soon. Should I go by myself to collect that?" Aditya brought out a small Pendrive and passed that to his boss who was none other than Rudraksh. 

"Nah... Petty things... Send Sahil for this...." Rudraksh inserted the Pendrive into his laptop and started going through the files. 

"A new ACP has arrived. Patil... If you remember. He is making a little fuss...." Aditya scrunched his nose while speaking. 

"Why? The money isn't enough?" Rudraksh laughed extracting the important information from there. 

"Kind of... That pervert asks for girls too. That also foreign delicacies...."

"Then feed the dog. I don't think we have scarcity of that." Rudraksh joined his hand and placed them under his chin after raising his face from the laptop. 

"We do... But we don't do human trafficking. So getting escorts always....." Aditya closed his mouth when he watched Rudraksh's expression harden within a second. 

"That's a rule in our business Aditya. We won't be doing that shit like women trafficking or human trafficking. Call Mustafa and ask him to connect to the best escort agencies to provide." 

Pushing the laptop away Rudraksh leaned back on his chair. Watching the white ceiling for a certain time he dropped his gaze on Aditya who was busy connecting to Mustafa. 

"Foreigner se yaad aya... (I remember something now just by hearing Foreigners.) What about that information I asked for?" Rudraksh caught Aditya's attention in the middle when he almost finished arranging the matter.