After doing my hair and makeup, i changed into my outfit. It consisted of white jeans, a white shirt and white high heels. (Above) I loved how mature i look now that im married.

"Damn babe why do you do this to me." He came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist. He kissed my neck softly making me sigh in satisfaction.

"Tonight Gilinsky." I reminded him before it got hectic.

"Aight aight!" He pulled away. "But first let's take a selfie."

I giggled at the ridiculous pout he pulled now and stood in front of the mirror with me. He was behind me with his hands around my waist. We were both pouting, i took the picture and Jack insisted on posting it himself.

"Lets get going." He took my hand and we left to the surprise Jack had waiting for me. I was jittery with excitement.

A few minutes later as we drove my phone buzzed from a Twitter notification. It was a tag for Jacks post, which was our mirror selfie.

He captioned it: "Date night w/ my wifeyyy. I love @hannahgilinsky."

I realized that I barely got hate tweets or messages from his fans, they all liked me and i did too. As we drove, Jack had one hand on the wheel and the other one on my thigh.

"You're the best Jack." I said squeezing his hand.

He flushed. "Babe..."

"Really, I mean it." I smiled.

"I wouldn't be the best without you Han." He returned the smile.

-

When we got to the date venue, i was speechless. The smell of lake water was welcoming.

"Jack..." I breathed.

We got out of the car and he grabbed my hand, walking along the peer to the lake that stretched out before us. This has got to be the best date ever.

In front of me, floated a large boat. It was white and looked brand spanking new. In the deck of the boat, a table was set up for our date along with rose petals scattered everywhere. Candle lights flickered along the boat.

"Your boat awaits you madame." He kissed my hand and helped me walk up the plank into the boat. Holy shucks.

"Jack this is...wow." I said looking around the boat. It was so luxurious.

"I've been MIA so much lately, i figured we could use a night to oueselves. And don't worry i have someone maning the ship and waiters so im all yours." He said twirling me around.

I leaned upwards and planted a kiss on his lips. He grabbed my waist and deepened the kiss, his tongue trancing my bottom lip. I let him in and felt his hand grab my butt. I giggled and pulled away, looking up into his face.

"I love this Jack! Thank you."

"I'd do anything for you." He beamed at me.

Jack pulled back my chair for me, i sat down and he sat across me. He looked hotter than ever tonight. I heart faint music playing.

I giggled as Jack popped the champagne bottle. He poured us each a glass and we held it up for a cheers.

"To us!" He said.

"To us!" I repeated and clinked our glasses together.

Two waiters brought over a bunch of yummy looking food that Jack and i immediately dived into. We made small talk as we ate, it was a beautiful night.

When we were done with that, desert was served. It was my favorite type and Jack knew that, chocolate brownies with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce.

"You're amazing you know that Gilinsky." I dug into it. (I'm so hungry rn tbh)

"So is my wife." He leaned forward so i could feed him some of my dessert.

"Hmm this is good. But you taste even better baby girl." He licked his lips and threw me a seductive look.

I blushed. "Jack!"

He chuckled and leaned back in his chair, the music was playing slightly louder and then I realized it's Tenerife Sea. The song from our wedding day.

"Dance with me?" Jack smiled and stood up to take my hand. I gladly took it, he pulled me to the middle of the deck, the candles glowing around us, rose petals scattered at our feet. The stars twinkling above us.

Jack slid both his hand around my waist, I curled my hands around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. We swayed gently, not saying a word for a while, just enjoying the feelings.

"You're so special to me Hannah." Jack whispered and kissed my shoulder. That was his favorite thing to do.

"You mean everything to me Jack, thank you for being the best husband in the world. I'm so lucky." I felt my throat close, a small tear fell onto his shirt.

"That's where you're wrong love. Im the lucky one here, to have you. I love you." He said taking my hand and spinning me around like a ballerina.

I spun back into his arms. "I love you Jack."

And we danced under the stars for what seemed like forever. The second best night of my life.