Triwizard Tournment

Start from the beginning

"No, thank you." Hermione said from behind the prophet's paper. I waited for the trolley lady to and give me the Chocolate Frog and the Licorice Wand in exchange for the galleons.

"Two Pumpkin Pasties, please." A girl from behind requested. I looked at her and she smiled at me. I saw Parvati behind her smiling and laughing as she was looking at our compartment. I turned around and found Harry had finished reading the prophet. I could feel myself uneasy.

Parvati was looking at him while smiling as she removed hair off of her face and tucked it behind her ear. Harry smiled awkwardly back at her. I looked back at her and she looked at me annoyed. Harry and I have had few moments toagther in public by wrong, so I think she isn't happy about it.

"Younge lady, my dear, are you okay?" The trolley lady said as I was still standing there staring at Parvati.

I snapped out. "Oh yes, thank you." I said taking the sweets from her hand. I handed Ron his sweets and sat down next to Harry and my owl. Pets are free out of their cages today, well, until we get close to Hogwarts.

"This is horrible." Hermione said looking down at the Daily Prophet. "How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security or..-?"

Ron cut her of by saying,: "Loads, according to Dad. That's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses."

As Harry was listening to Ron, he put his hand on his scar. I looked at hims and removed his hair away from his scar. It was scarlet red.

"It's hurting again, isn't it? Your scar." I asked.

"I'm fine." He replied shaking his head with a light smile. I looked at him and he looked at me. I know he wasn't telling the truth.

"You know Sirius will want to hear about this," Hermione started looking down at the prophet "what you saw at the World Cup and.. the dream."

Hermione looked to me. She have been writing to me about the dream Harry had got behind his back. She said he doesn't want to worry me. Poor one, when will he get his break?.

"I will write for him now." Harry replied. He took out some parchment paper and a quill and started writing.

When he finished he gave it to Hedwig. She flew with it and out of the train she went to give the letter to Sirius where ever he is.

"Weasley!" Draco exclaimed. We looked at him and widened our eyes.

Ron looked at him in disgust,: "Msaloy, if you aren't going to say anything but bloody nonsense, shut up. I consider you leaving"

Draco looked at me then back at him,: "Are you going to join it?"

"it?" Ron asked looking at Hermione. "What is it that you are talking about, Malfoy?"

Draco smirked and looked at Harry,: "And you, Potter. I bet you anything you will join it. I mean, you always like to be a show off. No?"

"Draco." I called out his name. He looked at me and shrugged. I shook my head 'no' so he would stop annoying them. 

"y/n come on." He beckoned. I sighed and walked out of the compartment. I crossed my arms and looked at him. He leand his head on the train's windows beside me and sighed. He turned his head to face me. I looked at him confused. I felt awkward looking at him, so I looked at our compartment.

I could have sworn I spotted Harry staring at me watching. Ron was waving his hand in his face. I looked back at Draco,: "So?"

"I was asking about the Triwizard Tournment." Draco started. I walked away from the wall I was leaning on with my hands crossed and looked at him.