Christmas With The Weasleys

"y/n! we meet at last dear!"

y/n's pov

I came back from Hogsmeade and went straight to the girls' dorm. I took out an envelope, a piece of parchment paper and a quill to write to my dad and send the letter with o/n,:

Dear dad,
I won't be home for Christmas. My bestfriend invited me to come to his' for Christmas. Don't worry about me, he is a brilliant friend. Focus on your work if you want, but I say take a break and enjoy Christmas like the old days. By the time you get this letter it would probably be Christmas evening. Merry Christmas dad.
-Love, your daughter y/n

I put the paper into the envelope and rolled it up. I called over o/n and o/g took it and flew off.

I went back down after I changed my clothes to talk to Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"I did it!" I beamed at Ron as I sat down with them by the fire.

"I brought blankets for us, here" Hermione said as she put the blankets on the floor infront of us.

Ron, Hermione and Harry took a blanket. I looked down to take one but I didn't find one.

"Oh, y/n I'm so sorry. I didn't notice I didn't bring enough blankets. I will go get you one." Hermione apologized as she stood up to go grab blankets.

"We can share blankets." Harry suggested with a smirk.

I grinned at him and nodded before I stood up to go sit next to him. He unfolded the blanket and put it over us. I looked at him and couldn't help but get small butterflies.

But he can't be thinking about me as a lover, is he?. I don't have a crush on him, do I?. I waved the thought away.

"Thank you, Harry" I beamed with a smile which he returned.

"Anytime" He replied.

"So, you will come to ours' tomorrow?" Ron asked me.

"Yes, I will. I'm more than excited actually." I beamed.

"Yes me too" Hermione agreed.

"Hermione you came over before." Ron said.

"Yes but this time it is different" Hermione said looking at me.

"True." Harry said with a grin. A moment of comfortable silence fell over us.

"I have a question." Ron said. "It is more of a game. *Nevertheless, what is your favourite hilarious thing Malfoy had done or said once that caught you off guard?"