Boy Talk & Girl Talk

"butterflies, harry?"

y/n's pov

"Attention please" An old man said, Dumbledore I thought my father told me how much of an amazing headmaster he is. 

We all turned around to see twhat he has to say. The whole Great Hall went to silance aswell.

"Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts. Few changed in Hogwarts. First, professor Kettleburn, our Care of Magical Creatures teacher for many years, has decided to retire in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. So, Rubeus Hagrid will take his place in teaching." 

Hagrid stood up and we all clapped  loudly. I've met Hagrid before, he is one of my father's friends. I wouldn't say they were the closest, but me and Hagrid we are a duo. 

"Second, It is a pleasure to welcome professor R.J Lupin who gladly accepted to fill in the empty place as a teacher of the Defence Againest The Dark Arts. Goodluck professor."

I clapped for the teacher as he stood up. As for Ron, Hermione and Harry they were exchanging glances. I couldn't tell about what, but it seem no good.

"A word of caution: Dementors are vicious creatures." Dumbledore continued as he was looking at me and Harry. 

"does he know?" I asked Harry whispering. 

"know about me fainting?" Harry answered my question with another.

"us. No, I'm talking about the incident on the train, the dementors attack. Wait you said you fainted? "

"us?, and yes I did"

"Are you okay now?"

"I'm fine thank  you, but you didn't answer my question.

"oh, I was pulled in a compartment by someone and it happened to have a man, Ron, Hermione and another guy. Come to think of it, he was wearing the same glasses as you."

"I-" Harry opened his mouth to say something, but was cut of my dumbledore continuing his speech.

"They will not distinguish between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way. Therefore I must warn each and every one of you to give them no reason to harm you. 

By request of the Ministry Of Magic Hogwarts now will play a home for the dementors of Azkaban. Though, I have been assured they will not interupt our daily activities or classes and they shall leave you all unharmed as they are only here to protect you and catch Sirius Black in case he decided to pay us a visit here at Hogwarts.