What's Next?

Carina was lying in bed staring at the ceiling with her fingers on her lips.
She was thinking about that kiss. She could still feel Maya's lips on hers.

She turned on her side and bit her lower lip between her teeth

/Earlier that night/

- "Damn that's hot! " Jack sighed with his eyes wide open staring at the two girls.

The kiss had lasted no more than fifteen seconds but it had been enough to make the jaws of the young men present fall... And maybe a little bit of the girls.

- "well, truth or dare..." said Maya having barely left Carina's lips with her hand still on her cheek and her eyes glued to Carina's lips, before turning to the next...Andrea"

---

- "Sorry about earlier I hope you didn't mind me kissing you. I wasn't going to kiss a guy... And your friends it was a little weird, I don't know them well enough"

- "uh no, uh no, uh worries" Carina babbled blushing. "You could have kissed Lexie" she said embarrassed

- "I could have, but, the dare was 'the person I'm most likely to like' so I was honest. You would potentially be more... My type. Although I don't know if you have to have a specific type to... like you. You're everyone's type."

The two girls looked into each other's eyes for a long moment. Carina was the first to lower her eyes to Maya's lips before looking away.

Their kiss had been intense but not too much, rather chaste but sensual. It could have been more passionate if it had not taken place on a beach surrounded by young people of their age, unaware of their friend's sexual inclinations.

-I'll be right back, do you want something to drink? "Maya asked.

- "please make a pineapple juice"

Jackson took the opportunity to come and see the Italian.

- "So that's what it was all about? Do you prefer girls? "

- "it was Maya's dare not mine."

- "you didn't push her away"

- "what's the point of it being a game."

-It was ... Hot! "

Carina rolled her eyes: "No, but you! " {The guys}

As Maya was serving her and Carina drinks, Jack came to meet her.

- "so you're into chicks? Travis was right! "

- "What a genius that Travis is" she said slightly jaded

- "is she a good kisser? I've always wondered."

- "it wasn't a great kiss, it was shy, it wasn't fiery.... "

- "yeah but it was too hot anyway"

- "it was your comment that made me stop... I remembered that we had an audience."

-"Otherwise you would have continued?" he said excitedly

-"You'll be careful, you're drooling a bit I think" she said, pointing to the corner of her mouth. "You'll never know... But I hope you have sweet dreams tonight. Oh and in case you're interested, I really enjoyed tasting her lips, I love marshmallows, they're my favorite candy" she teased him.

She returned to sit next to Carina.

-"What did you say to Jack? He's been frozen for a minute with a smirk on his face. It looks like you bugged him" asked the Italian.

- "I told her your lips tasted like marshmallows and that they were my favorite candy."

Carina laughed, more to hide the fact that she was confused than really because Maya had been funny. What was funny, however, was seeing Jack in that state.