³ your decision

the next day sage stood beside ashlyn in the drama clubs dressing room as they secured their audition numbers onto their shirts

the next day sage stood beside ashlyn in the drama clubs dressing room as they secured their audition numbers onto their shirts. "I can't believe I'm doing this." she whispered to ashlyn. ashlyn just chuckled. "you're gonna be amazing." sage rolled her eyes. "not as amazing as you." 

ashlyn laughed before she and sage began chattering away with some other people who were there for the audition. the doors opened as more people flooded in, sage looking up and locking eyes with the person she didn't wanna see. he looked surprised to see her but smiled her way, she just turned her head. missing how his smile fell before he plastered it on again as nini looked at him. 

sage tugged on ashlyns sleeve, "I'm going to the bathroom." she whispered. ashlyn nodded as she noticed the two newcomers, "want me to come with?" sage shook her head and smiled at her before smoothly passing the people in the room.

she bumped shoulders with a blonde boy on her way out. "I'm so sorry," she apologised quickly. he turned to face her "no I'm sorry!" he replied. she shook her head, "i should have been watching better." he laughed and smiled, "it's really okay, my fault honestly". she smiled back at him. he held his hand out to shake. "I'm seb," she shook his hand, "sage." she smiled at him again before wishing him luck in the audition and excusing herself. 

she made her way to the bathroom, resting her hands on the basin she looked in the mirror and took deep breaths. 'you can do this sage, he doesn't realise. it hurts but you just have to push through it.'

the door opened slightly and sage reacted fast, turning the tap on and running her hands under to fake wash them. she looked up and out of the corner of her eye she saw nini enter the bathrooms. she inwardly sighed and shook her head slightly to rid her brain of negative thoughts about the girl, she didn't know it wasn't her fault. 

"hey sage right?" nini asked. sage turned the tap off and grabbed paper towel drying her hands before turning to the girl quickly. "yeah, nini?" nini nodded. "it's nice to meet you, ej was wanting to introduce us but didn't get the chance to." sage froze slightly at his name but pushed a smile through onto her face. "yeah sorry it's been a hectic couple of days." 

nini nodded, understanding. "yeah, are you okay? i just wanna check after yesterday is all" sage nodded quickly, a little too quickly. "yeah I'm okay, just some personal stuff." she replied as the two girls walked out of the bathroom. nini nodded again before smiling at the girl, "are you nervous? for the auditions." sage nodded. "i don't usually act, I'm more of a dancer." nini nodded a smile breaking out onto her face. "i know i see all your stuff on Instagram and you were amazing in the showcase last year." sage laughed lightly, "thank you, it means a lot" 

"are you nervous?" sage asked her as they got closer to the room. nini nodded "yeah i guess, it's my first time going for the lead but I'm excited." sage nodded and smiled at nini, "you'll be amazing." she reassured her. nini smiled gratefully at her as they were met at the door by ej. 

"hey you two," he greeted them with a smile. sage forced a smile to him before she gave nini a quick good luck hug and pushed past him to find ashlyn, not being ready to talk to him just yet. 

he looked after her puzzled by her actions, nini gripped his hand. "she said she had some personal stuff going on," she told him. recounting the conversation they had. ej looked at her and wracked his brain for what it could have been. that's when it hit him that he hadn't had a chance to catch up with her since he got back from camp.

nini led him over to chairs where Kourtney was and he leaned against the bench but his gaze fell on the brunette who refused to speak to him, watching as she pulled her hair into a pony tail. 

"hate me if it helps, make me out to be the villain."

hi,

welcome to the next update!! I'm sorry that it's a little shorter I promise the next update is longer! 

my plan is to post two updates a week - this may not happen all the time but currently I have a few written so there is like a buffer zone for if I cannot get to writing more - I'll post one at the beginning of the week and the one about half way through or towards the end :)

hope you're enjoying - how are we all liking season 3 so far? i for one can't get enough of gina and ej <3

sunny <3