seven

september 14th 2015

y/n pov

I was lucky to have such a high restraint from blood. I had practiced a lot after she died. I didn't eat or drink anything, including blood.
wanda's blood smelt like heaven. a voice told me to give in, to reward myself after days of no blood. but part of me imagined her face as I drained the blood from her body. and that was enough to keep me going for a few more days.

september 16th 2015

"wanda, are you expecting someone?"
I asked as I began to stand in front of her, blocking her from the elevator (that I could hear due to my enhanced sound) had begun to bring someone up to our floor.

"no, why?"
she had been very invested in a book I had recommended and hadn't looked up in an hour.

"amelia, I want you to go to your bedroom and lock the door"
the words left my mouth quicker than I could comprehend what I was thinking. the situation was too familiar to when I was with amelia. it was instinct.

"amelia?"

"wanda, sorry"
I gulped.

she stared at the elevator as it grew louder and I knew the door would soon open.

"maximoff, now please"
I kept my eyes on the door as I reached into my blazer pocket for my gun. I heard her rustle behind me and scoot out of the room. before she turned the corner, we made eye contact and I gave her a small nod.

"please be safe"
her eyes filled with concern and I lowered my gun slightly.

"that's your job maximoff, not mine"
I winked and she rolled her eyes.

I heard her run and lock the door. I sighed and clutched the gun with steady hands. they stopped shaking when wanda left the room.

the elevator dinged and the doors hissed open. I readjusted my hands onto the gun, now walking forwards slightly.

"woah bro, chill. omg is that thing real?"
a young pizza guy exclaimed as he moved into the room way too quickly for my liking.

"hands up!"
I demanded with an unwavering voice. he nodded and put the pizzas down, raising his hands.

"I swear, I don't know who you think I am but I'm just here to give you the pizza. I don't want no trouble"
he quivered and I laughed at his very discouraging act.

"I'll believe you when you're dead"
I really hoped wanda couldn't hear me. god knows what she'd think of me.

wanda pov

angry, protective y/n was kind of hot, not going to lie. I listened in as I dialled Tony's number.

"y'ello"
his casual voice brought me the slightest bit of comfort.

"tony, some guy broke in"
I cried with short breaths.

"what?"
he rustled around on the other end.

"I don't know, just some guy is here and I'm locked in my room"
I could hear him moving fast as he asked someone to get steve.

"where's y/n?"
I listened in and she was still shouting.

"she's outside dealing with him"
I collapsed again the door in exhaustion as my hands trembled.

"alright, I'm coming over now with steve, just hold tight. you'll be fine"

"that's not what I'm worried about"
it was a whisper but I knew he heard me.

y/n pov

"p-please. I just deliver pizzas. I'm just a pizza guy"
he sobbed in front of me and I began to lower my gun.

"oh thank you"
he slumped down against the wall and relaxed.

I immediately shot him in the hip and he groaned, falling to the ground.

I lowered my gun and walked towards him as he bled on the elevator floor. he grabbed his side and tossed around on the ground, whimpering. I dug my foot into the bullet wound as his eyes opened widely and he cried in pain. I got on one knee and leant towards his ear.

"wanda doesn't like pizza you son of a bitch"
I pulled him up, grabbing him by his collar, punching him a few times for the sake of it. loving the feeling of his blood on my knuckles mixed with mine. I licked my hands and cringed at the taste.

"you taste sour, as I expected"
his eyes widened in fear at my smirk.

"you call your buddies and tell them that they can try to come back here. tell your friends they can try to hurt wanda. but you better tell them that I will be here waiting patiently to put a bullet in their fat skulls and suck the life out of them as I watch the life drain from their eyes. literally"
I flashed my fangs when I smiled and my eyes grew a dark red. he screamed and gripped my hands.

"no, no im sorry. please!"

"remember that you are only alive because I allow it. if I didn't need to send a message, I'd have drank every drop of blood you have to give by now"
I whispered with a smile as his mouth gasped open in horror.

"now, go home to mummy and daddy. tell them exactly what I told you and not a word less"
I dropped him and he slipped in his blood as he crawled desperately to the button, pressing it more than enough times.

"consider yourself lucky, pizza boy"
I laughed with red eyes one more time as he wailed in terror. the door closed and his screams stopped.

I made quick work to tidy up the mess he had created, getting a mop and wiping any remaining blood outside the elevator door.

"y/n?"
wanda semi shouted in fear that the man was still in the room.

"it's safe to come out"
the sound of a door unlocking and little patters of feet were heard as she reluctantly walked towards me and sighed.

"are you alright?"
I tilted my head and scanned her eyes.

"I was so scared"
she hugged my waist and I eventually removed my hands from my pockets to pat her head.

"are you okay?"
she peeled away my blazer as I blushed and looked straight ahead in a daze.

"oh my god, your hands"
I looked down to see my own blood seeping out of my cut knuckles.

"you should see the other guy"
I joked and she punched my shoulder.

"this isn't funny"
she frowned and inspected my hands carefully. her two hands held one of mine and I chuckled at the size difference.

"what?"
she looked up at me with a pout. I shook my head.

"nothing"
she continued to stare at me as we both looked at each other with a new emotion I couldn't name. I watched her smile slightly and look away with a roll of her eyes.

"let's get you cleaned up, idiot"

--------------
word count- 1148