five

september 7th 2015

wanda pov

I hadn't trained in a while, physically that is. with my powers being the strongest part of me, I hadn't thought what would happen if they didn't work as well as they used to. so when it came to hand to hand combat, I was as useless as a concrete parachute.

I decided I was going to ask y/n to help me get stronger seeing as she was a body guard and was trained professionally in the matter. how it would turn out though, I would never know.

"y/n"
she turned away from the window she had been gazing out of and raised her eyebrows.

"can you teach me how to fight?"
she perked up at this, removing her sunglasses and smiling.

"now that, I can do"

~

"please don't go too harsh on me, i've never done this before"
I begged pathetically.

"the whole point is to make mistakes and learn. if I let you win all the time, you'd never get stronger"
she jabbed me in my side and I whined.

"I have the strength of a kitten"

"kittens are cute, use that to your advantage"
I dazed in confusion as she dug into my hip with her foot. I quickly thought of an idea as she hit me another time in the ankle. I cried in pain and fell to the floor, covering my face with my hair as I smiled.

"oh shit, are you okay? I am so sorry"
she grabbed onto my leg and examined it fully while panting heavily.

"where does it hurt?"
I didn't answer, only grabbing her arms and shoving them behind her back as I rammed her into the ground. she yelped in surprise.

"I like this wanda"
she strained as I pushed her deeper into the floor.

"ow, okay. okay!"
she tapped out and I poked her with my foot as she lay still, groaning.

"you've got potential, i'll give you that, maximoff"

——————————

september 8th 2015

we were only trying to get lunch when some creepy man approached us.

"hey lady, that's a mighty fine ass you got there"
the man pointed at my ass and laughed with his friends as y/n stepped in front of me.

"give it a rest, man"
she rolled her eyes, clearly more annoyed than I was.

"am I not allowed to talk to a beautiful woman?"
he asked as he licked his lips, staring at my cleavage as I cowered behind y/n. she held a hand out in front of me, shielding me from the drooling man.

"not when it makes her uncomfortable, you can't"
I could hear the fury in her voice grow. she removed her blazer for me to wear when she caught on to what the man was staring so intently at. I gratefully and quickly accepted.

"oh come on, she's having a good time"
I really wasn't and y/n could tell. she huffed and clenched her jaw.

"I will give you three fucking seconds to wipe that hideous thing you call a smile off of your hideous face before I snap your arms off and use them to beat you with"
the man stood still, stunned by her casual tone as she immediately began to count.

"one"
the friends began to move away as they wade the man away from us.

"two"
his reluctance quickly turned into desperation as him and his friend began to trip over each other trying to escape y/n's wrath. we watched them walk away into the distance.

"are you alright, miss maximoff?"
she placed her hands on my shoulders as my hands shook.

"it's okay. im fine"
she raised her eyebrows, not believing me fully but leaving it. we carried on walking, y/n stroking the side of my arm for support.

"you need to stop speaking for me like that"
I stopped in the pavement and she stopped in front of me in confusion.

"why shouldn't I? i'm your bodyguard aren't I?"

"because it makes me look like your plaything"
I nervously hugged my body. she smirked and tilted her head, leaning down.

"are you not?"
I gulped and grew red. after a few seconds she laughed.

"i'm kidding"
I sighed and secretly wiped the sweat from my face.

"alright, if you insist. from this day on, wanda maximoff will stand up for herself"
she ruffled my hair and I rolled my eyes, sticking it back into place.

that was not true in the slightest.

——————

word count- 754

pls vote if you like this story 🫶