fear

Henry sighs as he sits on the throne, even after all this time whenever bendy drags him back he always gets chained back to the throne.

Henry knows it isn't a healthy relationship, but he doesn't want to upset bendy, he hasn't been doing ok lately and henry has noticed.

He hears footsteps and he sees a figure standing in the doorway. "Alice?!" Yelled henry in fear, "awe is Bendy's play toy scared?" She said laughing

"BACK OFF BENDY IS COMING AND HE AIN'T GONNA BE HAPPY WITH YOU HERE!!" He said screaming hoping bendy would hear him.

Bonus:

Bendy gasped as
he found a certain piece of pink cloth.
"Oh my satan Henry it's my old tutu!" The demon laughed. He put it on and posed dramatically. "How does it look?" He asked with a big grin

(Back to story)

"Oh love he is where you can't see him again. As well as him not able to hear you" she said with confidence. suddenly bendy bashed through the wall growling and grabbing Alice by the throat, "ACK!" she screamed.

Blood poured out of her mouth as the ink demon stabbed her stomach with his sharp claws, henry watched in fear as the ink demon suffocated her and tortured her by making it a slow and painful death. Her organs and tissues spilled out of her mouth and cut from the claws, blood poured onto the ground as well as splattered on henry and the ink demon.

Eventually she did die but it made Henry full of fear, bendy went up to him and tried to comfort him but that didn't really work very good.

For the next few months henry was comforted by bendy. Everyday he was getting less scared of bendy but everyday Alice kept coming back, every time she came back her face looked more and more complete.

One day Alice came into the throne room and Bendy growled at her since he knew that she would come, her face was completed. She looked just like the Alice Henry use to draw.

Henry backed away and hid behind the ink demon, Alice just laughed "you think you can stop me now?! Pathetic! I am now stronger then that stupid demon!" She screamed in joy.

Bendy lunged at Alice but Alice dodged his attack and grabbed a sharp knife from her belt and quickly slashed fiercely at Bendy's back, he roared in pain and fell to the ground.

He tried to stand but Alice kicked him down and stabbed his side, he roared in pain once more before Alice grabs him by his horns and bringing him up. Using one hand she held a horn and the other she put the knife to his throat.

"Ha! Look at you now demon! Useless and weak! You can't even protect your toy!" She laughed, bendy well he just whimpered. Something she said reminded him of joey, she then raised the knife and brought it down straight at Bendy's throat.

(Good for u. Ya get a cliffhanger 🙂)