the dark past

-5 months later-

You walk into the lounge and sit on the couch, burying your face into the couch. You yawn and try to find a comfortable position, you almost fall asleep when you feel a liquid like substance go onto you and grab you from behind.

You carefully turn around and sigh relief as you see it is just bendy, "bendy, darling i know you don't like to be alone but I need some time to myself." You say trying to sound as nice as possible as to not to make him upset. ‘but my love i want cuddles’ he wrote carefully on your arm with his finger in ink.
You sigh, "very well you can stay" you say and just let him do what he pleases.

You wake in a cold sweat as sweat trickles down your face and neck, could it have been real? You had a nightmare it couldn't have been real. You stand up and right when you do you hear footsteps quickly coming closer, you turn to the doorway that goes to your room and see bendy run in.

You didn't know but you screamed when you woke up and scared bendy, he thought you were dying or worse! He came closer to you but you try to squirm away as you didn't want to know that what you dreamed was real. Your devil darling would turn into a monster, but you didn't want to think that, it was just a dream right? Dreams don't come true, at least that's what you thought.

Bendy cuddled and followed you around for the rest of the day after that giving you hugs from behind and one time he even drew a little ink heart on his eternal mouth and pressed it against your cheek, You like to call it a ink heart.