the angel

Alice was in the heavenly toys department when ink veins spread throughout the entire department, Alice froze hoping the ink demon wouldn't see her as she normally was behind glass when the ink demon would show up.

bendy shot through the wall and pinned Alice against the wall opposite of the one he shot out of growling at Alice, he used his hands to pin her hands to the wall while his tail slashed her chest. She screamed in pain but he wasn't done yet. He needed revenge for her forcing him to hurt Y/N.

"Awe is the demon mad?" She laughed at bendy and the ink demon pulled her hands until he heard a crack of breaking bones and her screaming of mercy,

He drops her to the ground and grabbed a paper, 'leave us the fuck alone!' it reads and he handed it to the angel before walking back through the wall to henry.

Henry was stirring occasionally until bendy arrived. When he arrived henry shot up looked at the ink demon and pressed his body against the throne farthest away from bendy as possible.

Bendy smiled and kissed henry on the lips asking for entry to explore his mouth, henry denied as he won't open his mouth. Bendy then bites on Henry's lips forcing henry to open his mouth allowing bendy to explore his mouth.