henry Stein

:henry pov: (🎶it's been so longgggg since i last had seen my son lost to this monsterrrr. The man behind the slaughterrrr 🎶 ok I'll stop)

I saw the ink demon torturing some poor person i watched from the shadows for months now, Out of the view of ink demon and the cameras of course.

"THAT'S IT!" I screamed one day, "INK DEMON STOP HURTING THAT INNOCENT SOUL!" I mentally kicked myself for this. I then went up to the person and untied them, they collapsed onto me and i held them up."you can't keep doing this my creation..." I muttered to the ink demon.

I started to leave the room but got stopped short by the ink demon grabbing me by the right arm and pulling me back and into him, i accidently dropped the person onto the ground and kicked and yelled at the ink demon to let me go.

He just carried me into a ink portal in the wall, i ended up in his throne room, i passed out due to both kicking and struggling.

:Ink demon pov:

I sighed as I look at henry. Suddenly i felt dizzy and immediately i snapped out of it. I was back! Inner me must have finally broken free and killed the Alice one!
I then proceed to hug henry

Bonus:

Y'know youre very affectionate for a demon." Henry chuckled, bumping his arm with mine.
"Shh, nobody needs to know that," i hushed, putting a hand
over Henry's mouth. Henry reached up and pulled his hand away. "Hey! That's my breathing hole." He said.
"Ya fuckin what?" I wasn't sure what he'd just said, or
if I've heard right.

"My breathing hole. I need it open in order to breath." Henry explained with a stupid grin across his face. "What bout that?" I asked, booping Henry on the nose. The animator giggled in response.
"That's my uh...sniffer." Henry decided to say.
"Hey! I'm still tryna learn human anatomy Stein, stop messin my brain up." I playfully growled.

(Back to original story plot)