cuddles

(in this book it will be 3rd prospective so u won't be anyone now)

Bendy wrapped his tail around the scared animator, henry was shaking and whimpering from fear of if bendy was going to kill him, bendy would not dare to kill his creator but he did remember all the loops and if he would have been in Henry's spot he would be doing the same as he is.

He nuzzled his face into Henry's hair and smiled wider, he felt so good with his creator, and he would not let Henry leave him again. He cuddled Henry and yawned he was tired yes, but he didn't want his creator to leave him again, so he made a collar made out of ink and strapped it onto Henry's neck, It was like metal but it was ink.

He then chained it onto the throne onto the antler like things on top of his throne, henry didn't dare move. And bendy picked him up and set him on the throne, he then curled around henry and nuzzled into him and put his head on Henry's neck.

He slowly started to fall asleep on henry and pulled henry closer, he felt completely safe around the smaller and scared animator. The fear radiating off of him smelled so good but bendy had to use every ounce of mental strength to not sink his knife-like teeth into henry.

He licked Henry's face spreading ink all over it. Both of them didn't care though, bendy yawned once more before falling asleep on henry.

-fucking time skip cuz  L A Z Y-

henry started to wake up but felt something heavy on-top of him, he turned to see and held his breath as he saw the ink demon on him head right in his face. He kinda looked cute, henry tried to get up but felt something grab the chain and pull him closer. It was the ink demon, he had grabbed the chains and pulled henry closer to him. The ink demon pulled henry up by the waist and set him carefully down into his lap. He then proceeded to stroke Henry's hair gently, it sent a shiver down Henry's spine.