Controller of Bathrooms

Clarisse groaned and moaned "Not this part." While both Annabeth,Ariadne and the rest of the older campers started laughing. 

"What?"Asked a confused Jason 

"You'll find out!" Laughed Grover.

The tour was nice, though I made sure not to walk behind Chiron, much to his amusement. I'd done poop patrol at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade a few times, and let's just say, I didn't feel as comfortable with Chiron's ass as I did his front. 

"Thanks Ariadne." Chiron said amused as everyone else laughed.

As we passed the volleyball pit, several campers nudged each other and pointed at me, whispering. They were specifically pointing at my Minotaur horn. One even whispered, "That's her." Buncha' gossipers I tell ya. Many of the campers were at least three years older than me. All the satyrs were bigger than Grover. I finally had enough of the pointing and shouted, "What the hell are you staring at?" The campers' eyes widened and they all averted their eyes. 

"So that's why do don't like attention!" Frank said while lights dawnedon everyone else. "Well yeah when everyone starts at me like that...I don't know I just don't like it." Ariadne said while rubbing the back ofher neck a bit embarrassed. Everyone chuckled while Artemis felt proud of her humble daughter.

I looked back at Chiron, only to be met with his reprimanding face, silently telling me to stop. Of course, I just smirked. He was going to have to do a lot more than just give me a look. I was just staring at the huge farmhouse before something caught my eye in the attic. Something moved, and I had the feeling that I was being watched. Weird.

Apollo shot straight up hearing that. "The oracle moved?" He askedclearly surprised. 

"Yeah but it might have been my imagination..."Ariadne tried to say but was cut off by Chiron, "Oh it moved Ariadne, youweren't mistaken."

"What's up in the attic?" I asked Chiron. He looked where I was pointing, and his smile suddenly faded. "Just the attic." "Like hell its just the attic! Something moved, Chiron!" He looked surprised for a second, then worried, then his features were blank. 

"But I thought Rachel was the oracle." Piper said. 

"I am but this was before me." Rachelreplied.

"Come along, Ariadne," Chiron said, forcing a lighthearted tone. "Lots to see." 

Suspicious. 

We passed the strawberry fields, where I saw campers picking berries while other satyrs did their reed pipe thing. 

"The strawberries pay our expenses," Chiron explained. "And they take almost zero effort to grow." 

"Thanks to me." Dionysus said smugly while Pollux just rolled hiseyes at his father.

"Let me guess, Dionysus." I said. "Correct. Well done, Ariadne."  

I knew I was being rude, but I had to keep my walls up. Everyone I've met-bar Grover, my mom, and Chiron-always acted nice at first, but as soon as you let your guard down, they hurt you. I had to be sure that this place was trustworthy before I could even think about opening up. 

Reyna pulled Ari even closer at this statement.

My thoughts wandered to Grover, who was probably still getting chewed out by Mr. D. 

"Grover won't get into too much trouble will he?" I asked, trying to mask my concern. 

"Thanks for trying Perce!"