Chapter 5- Problem Child.

Start from the beginning

Midoriya Inko, was dead.

And her words were also dead, as Midoriya Izuku fell deaf to the words, only numbness consumed him as he stared at the lifeless body in his hands.

THUD!

The greenette didn't know how he survived falling for that long, what he did know was that he was somehow in some planet view of some sort. Everything...was exquisite.

There were more stars than there could ever be seen in Earth. The light pollution never really allowed too many stars to be seen.

Though the place was indeed beautiful, Izuku wasn't mainly focused on it. He was focused on the female greenette figure in front of him, her back was faced on Izuku, but Izuku knew with first glace who this was.

"M–mom..?" It was amusing, really. The fact that he could see the vast tear on her stomach, but it looked like it didn't affect her at all.

There were tiny golden wings attached to her back, and as much as Izuku knew, his mother most definitely did not have a wings quirk.

Izuku had quickly got off the floor he fell on, and looked at the lady in shock, "Izuku..." Her melodic voice ran in his head as tears fell cold on his face, and Izuku could see her face now.

Instead of her normal pretty green eyelashes, Izuku could see pretty golden eyelashes on his mother. But it didn't matter, because Izuku could recognize those gentle eyes anywhere. He could recognize that smile anywhere. He could recognize her anywhere.

Izuku didn't know if this was a gift, or an amusing play someone with an illusion quirk was doing, but he felt horror, happiness, confusion, joy, and anger at the same time.

And in the next blink of an eye, Izuku was hugging his mother, sobbing his eyes out while muttering under his breath.

He couldn't feel her warmth, he could only feel her ice-cold skin that felt burning, it only proved to him of the fact that his mother was still dead.

"M‐mom...you...you're still dead...why are you here?" He muttered shakenly, his hold on his mother still kept gentle. He wanted his mother to move on, to live peacefully in the afterlife if it even existed.

But he, himself, didn't know, that his unwillingness to let her go was keeping her at Earth. Until he himself is happy, the mother simply could not, and would not, leave Earth.

Inko could only look away at the words, she didn't want to let him know of the fact that she stayed for him...she knew that her son would only blame himself for the words.

Inko gentle cupped her son's cheeks, smiling at him sweetly. "Izuku," She mutter lowly, "Is that really what you say to me when I come visit?" She teased while changing the topic, smiling.

"I– No, mom– I–i..." Izuku narrowed his eyes on his mother, which she returned with only a small giggle.

"...You have to let me go, Izuku." Izuku could only freeze at the words, he...he didn't want to. He couldn't, no matter how hard he tried.

"You have to let me let you go..." Her muttered were blurred, her tears fell on Izuku as his hold only tightened. "I need you to do that for me...."

"It hurts so much, mom...I can't do that...I can't let go..." Tears spilt and spilt, an unbearable aching was in his chest and he felt tired. He felt so tired. He wanted to stop, to stop all of it, and rest. A moment of peace, a moment of fresh air, a moment of living!