I Anger A God

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh my god she's so not 12 year old like." Groaned Thalia as everyone chuckled.

Before I could complete my thoughts, I passed out again.When I finally came to consciousness, for good this time, my surroundings were normal, except they were just a tad bit nicer than Gabe's. 

Somehow, I was sitting in a rocking chair on a huge ass porch, gazing across the meadow all dramatic, like an old lady that knew it was her time. The breeze smelled like ripe strawberries Well when we got her there was a sign that said PICK YOUR OWN STRAWBERRIES. 

There was a blanket wrapped over my knees,even though it was like 90° out. I was quick to kick that off. I, for once in my life, felt comfortable. 

Well, if you ignore the fact that every one of my teeth hurt like hell and the fact that my tongue felt like a scorpion bit it. 

"And you know how that felts like how?" Frank asked. 

"You'll see."Ariadne said grimly while the older Greek campers and Chiron shared a knowing look.

On the small round table next to me, there was a tall drink. 

It looked like apple juice, with a green straw and a paper umbrella stuck through a, probably fake, cherry. 

When I picked it up, I didn't account for how weak I currently was, and almost dropped the glass. 

"Careful," a familiar voice said. 

My best friend, Grover, was leaning casually against the porch railing, looking as sleep deprived as I felt (even though I've been asleep for a while). 

Under one arm, he carried a shoe box. He looked like the Grover I met, with blue jeans and an orange CAMPHALF-BLOOD shirt, not the goat-boy Grover I met last night. 

As much as I wanted to believe that this was a nightmare, I knew it was all real."You saved my life," Grover said. "I... well, the least I could do... I went back to the hill. I thought you might want this."He gently placed the show box in my lap. 

Inside was the black-and-white horn of the mom killer.

Everyone looked sad remembering Ariadne's mom.

"Oh that's what's on your wall in your cabin." Jason said. 

"You went in my cabin?" Ariadne asked confused. 

"Yeah... I was looking for Annabeth and I looked in your cabin." He finished somewhat sheepishly. 

Ariadne smirked at Jason causing Reyna to elbow her.

 "That shit-faced son-of-a-bitch!" I yelled."Ariadne! Not so loud!" Grover whisper-shouted to me. 

"Oh, fuck off! The bastard killed my fucking mom! I'll say what I want about him!" I yelled back, quieter this time. I knew the Minotaur didn't kill my mom, but I was still playing the clueless idiot, so people would underestimate me. 

"Hmmm turns out you are definitely adopted. your too smart to be Barnacle Beards daughter." Chimed in Athena

"Heyyy." Groaned Poseidon

Grover shifted guiltily. "You've been out for two days. So remember your mom?" 

"Yes," I replied shortly, hiding my stupid feelings, but letting a little sadness show through since he was my friend. 

"I'm sorry," Grover sniffed. "I'm a failure! I'm-I'm the worst satyr in the world!"He moaned, stomping his foot so hard his Converse came off,showing his black hooves.