The Drums of War

"And that your Great Deity, is why the word needs to spread fast,"
Ranboo concluded, looking up at Eret.

After that, it was just a confused superior, a facepalming guard, and 2 hype men cheering their friend on after they had played a game of Uno.

After that, Eret agreed to the poll. All that was left was trying to convince people. At first it wasn't easy but Tubbo was able to persuade them.

By that, he baffled them with bullshit, the opposite of dazzling them with brilliance but it surprisingly worked.

They were able to unite the Pride Kingdom's army of soldiers and move out the next 4 days.

As they traveled to the Antarctic Empire, Tommy received more strange glimpses of memories, but this time from Wilbur's point of view.

He saw an old wrinkly man and a woman he found all too familiar.

When he felt like something was wrong, he grabbed his two friends and went ahead of Eret and the soldiers. Turns out, Tommy had mastered flight, in a way he shouldn't have.

As he soared through the cloudy sky, he watched as a volcano came into view and heard the battle cries of millions of soldiers.

"This isn't exactly near the road on the way to the kingdom Tommy..." Tubbo examined, squinting his eyes to the people below.

Ranboo pointed at the top of the volcano.

"Hey, look there's a brunette down there," Tommy and Tubbo looked in his direction. Tommy froze as he recognized who it was.

"Wilbur..."

He flew down seeing a green bastard walking towards him, a blade in his hand.

No...WILBUR'S GONNA DIE!

"Ranboo." Ranboo looked at Tommy and frowned at his serious tone.
He knew something was wrong.

"Teleport us there," Tommy pointed towards Wilbur and Ranboo nodded.
He closed his eyes and concentrated hard.

Volcano Top, Volcano Top, Volcano Top, VOLCANO TOP

The trio was engulfed in purple particles and vanished into thin air.

Techno watched as Drista tried to get close but was blocked by another beam of green light.

Phil tried too but the magic prevented him from venturing further.

He watched as Wilbur's eyes softly closed, awaiting his meeting with death and he could feel all color drain from his face.
Wilbur was gonna die.

As he watched the blade he suddenly felt a rise in temperature, a heat unbearable even he could barely handle.

He watched as a swirl of fire rained down upon XD and Wilbur, engulfing them both and blocking visual of the two.

The fire almost exploded, as if something rattled it up. It began to widen a bit, causing XD to take a step back.

It burst open, throwing the opponent into the rock. Drista was knocked back too but was caught by Phil who was barely able to withstand the force of it.

When the dust had settled, wings embedded with feathers of golden fury emerged, glittering in response to the heat of the lava below.

Who did those pair of wings belong to?
None other than Tommyinnit.

"You Bitch, you better not die, you still don't have a girlfriend."

Next to him, we're the two people from Techno's strange visions.