Let Yourself Shine!

Galloping through the crowd, Wilbur and the others made their way to the castle grounds, where guards were awaiting their arrival.

They stepped down from their horses as the others guards took the steads to the stables and escorted them inside.

Purpled was called to his leader.

"PURPLED."

The voice boomed causing him to flinch slightly.

"Ah shit, I'm in trouble,"

he grumbled as he turned around to be met with the leader of his squadron.

"Care to explain why you left your post and was nowhere to be seen?" he asked firmly. 

Purpled opened his mouth but no sound came out.

He tried thinking of some kind of excuse, something that would make the punishment less harmful.

Wilbur placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Please excuse his actions, he was serving his duty and his decisions were noble..." he said.
The leader huffed.

"After you meet with the King, get your ass back out here.." he growled.

"Yes sir." he bowed then the two made their way over to Puffy and Drista who were met with a minor setback .

"I'm sorry but i'm afraid you two can't enter, the girl has no association whatsoever and you-"

she stopped short, examining Puffy's unique features.

"Damn hybrid,"

Puffy felt her shoulders sag and her eyes glue to the floor.

"Hey! You have no right to discriminate her just because shes a hybrid!"
Drista argued, causing the guard to yell back.

"She's a freak! Shes weak! The only hybrids that deserve to be respected are those of royalty and those who are actually strong!"

Drista's blood boiled as her hand produced a green glow. Wilbur stepped in.

"All hybrids deserve to be respected, especially those who have been wronged. I want you to apologize to both of them."

the guard softly whimpered at the brunette's stern voice and apologized for her words.

"Purpled, please come along, we have to meet with Philza," he said as he began walking towards the entrance of the castle. They all followed behind him.

"I apologize for their behavior, I guess our disappearance caused some tension within the knights,"
"it's okay, i'm used to it by now..."

is this how the world has been working for the time since Drista basically cut ties with everything?
Why was the world in shambles?
Why was it so hard to accept someone just because they were different?

Drista looked up at Puffy with sorrowful eyes.

"Tommy wouldn't have said that..."
She said as Puffy looked at her.

"He would have made sure you were proud of them.." she smiled. Puffy softly grinned.

"He did in the bakery....he really liked my horns and their intriguing shape," she pointed to her ram features.

Drista stared in awe letting out admiring Puffy's differences.

"Hey Tommy?"

in a dim alleyway, Tommy was bashing a watermelon against a wall as Drista was entertaining herself.

"Do you think were....different?" she asked.
Tommy paused. "Well what do you mean?"
he asked, throwing the watermelon, causing it to crack in half like a egg.

"Bullseye!" he cheered as he picked up one half and handed it to the Drista.

"Society has basically shut us out.....people hate us, despise us...they....don't accept our differences....were outcasts..."

She felt tears wield up in eyes.
Tommy embraced her in comforting arms, as her tears streamed down her cheeks.
He gently patted her back.

"Let me tell you something Drista...."
Drista let out a sniffle as she let go and Tommy smiled.

"The world is....unfair...it doesn't exactly give us everything we want, it will not always show us the mercy we plead for....but there's one thing that I believe and always will that nothing can change, that will hopefully make the world realize the possible harmony we can embrace together.."

"It's our Differences that make us who we are....its our Journey that shapes our path......ands it our Choices that define our Personality.....we are Who We Choose to be...expect to be kicked down, just remember to get back up...."

------------------------------------------------------

Hello Cheeseburgers!!! Hope you enjoyed this very short chapter! I assure you there will be another one posted after this one today so yeah!

Be yourself, no matter what, change who you are if you don't like the current you, your differences and qualities are what make you special, you are your own cheeseburger! craft your amazingness how you want it! place some spunky mayo! some sassy cheese! some bubbly lettuce! some bold tomato! some courageous pickles!

"Today you are you, that is Truer than true, there is no one alive, who is youer than you!"

 ~Dr. Suess

Remember, drink plenty of water, eat three meals a day, and get a goodnights sleep, unless you wanna stay up ;)