The Pride Kingdom

As Drista and others scouted Dream's terrain and Drista tried to figure out their so-called "trap,"Tommy and the others trained day and night and Tommy even showed them a few sword fighting skills with a stick.

They had eventually left their camp and traveled into the east, a kingdom Tommy had visited before but hadn't committed a crime against yet.

"Gentleman, I welcome you to the Pride Kingdom!"

He announced as they walked through the gates and into the bustling streets.

"So besides passing through, what else should we do here?"  Tubbo questioned, seeing a wide grin spread across Tommy's face.

"Well, I thought the terrain could be good for bouncing around and working on quickly reacting and being able to navigate unfamiliar territory on the spot...we also need weapons if we're gonna fight that bitch cause well, our powers ain't exactly enough to defeat a king. We also need to strategize and..."

He sighed as he looked at a massive stone castle, blue roofs making themselves known and a massive pride flag waving in the breeze.

"We might have to try and....makeanalliancewiththekinghimself,"
he quickly said the last part but the other two understood perfectly and froze in shock.

"Uh, Tommy, see you seem to have forgotten a very important part of being a street rat....uh, WERE STREET RATS!"

Some passersby looked at them disgusted as Tubbo yelled and Tommy just waved him off.

"We can't do this alone...we need help..."
his eyes morphed from an ocean blue to unicorn horn gold as he looked at them.

"We need to gain support from the another kingdom or else we might as well die trying, so we need to make alliances, am I understood?"

A sense of duty and the words of a leader spouted from his mouth as he looked at the other two.
They both silently nodded and Tommy sighed, his eyes returning to normal.

"Good, now, our food is kinda low and I just happened to see a good fruit stand.."

Tommy began stretching out his limbs, nodding towards the direction of the stand, the other two following his lead.

With the whoosh of the crowd, the trio found themselves running across the rooftops.

Tubbo giggled as he felt the wind fly into his face, hopping across a rooftop and doing some flips as he landed just for show. Ranboo dived for the roof and rolled on the ground and Tommy jumped up and landed backwards, rolling on the ground after.

They soon made their way to the building behind the stand they were eyeing and Tommy looked down.

"I got an idea.." he snickered and they all lowered their heads behind the rim of the roof, slowly waiting for the author to write how there finals results are. And well....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

All three were screaming simultaneously as they fled down the streets of the kingdom, causing a bit of a scene but all in sync and trying to think.

Tubbo noticed clothes hanging out to dry and then a sheet drying that looked bouncy. Tubbo nudged them and gestured for them to follow him.

The other two went in front of him and then hopped onto the sheet, being launched onto the rooftops.

Tubbo always enjoyed bouncy things and was good when handling them so he decided to have a little fun. The guards caught up and Tubbo began bouncing up and down, doing flips and spinning around, mesmerizing the people who were watching. He grabbed a book a random lady was holding and soon bounced with it, soaring through the air, laughing as he spun sideways and landed on string holding book over the string holding the drying clothes sliding across it and all throughout the bustling streets. The villagers looking up at him with surprised and intrigued faces as Ranboo clapped Tubbo on and Tommy began cheering him on, pure excitement and hyperness active in both their expressions and body language.