Chapter 9

"He went upstairs. He found out about earlier." I said. "Oh.." Charlie said. "I'm not hungry anymore." I mumbled. I got my plate and emptied the leftovers into the bin and rinsed off the plate. "I don't know what to do." I said, sitting at the table. "It's okay." Charlie said, trying to help. "I'm gonna go talk to him." I sighed. I walked upstairs and knocked on Leo's door. "Hmm" he groaned. I walked in and sat on his bed. "Hey Leo, look I'm really sorry." I said. He sighed. "It's okay, I guess it was just a shock and it was a bit weird to see. sorry for reacting like I did." He said. "And I'm sorry for not telling you." I said. We hugged and went downstairs. I sat on the sofa and turned on the tv and Leo followed. "Where's Charlie?" I asked him. "I don't know." He said, "CHARLIEEEEEEEEE!" Leo screamed. There was no reply. I shrugged it off and watched tv. About 3 hours past so I decided to call Charlie. He didn't answer. I got up and grabbed my car keys and left the house to look for Charlie. I looked around while driving but couldn't see him anywhere. I parked next to Tesco and decided to buy some food for the week since I was out. I did my shopping and by the time I finished it was about 8. I grabbed my shopping and put it in the back of my car. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and sat into my car. I had a text from my friend.
•want to meet me at the pub at 8:30 for a catch up?•
I texted back.
•yeah! why not? see you soon!•
I texted leondre to let him know and made my way to the pub. I parked up and saw my friend about to go inside. "Liz!" I shouted. She turned around. "Oh heyy!" She smiled, I got out of the car. We went into the pub, got some drinks and sat down. We gossiped and I told her everything that happened. "Oh.. But do you and Charlie have anything going on??" She asked, nudging me. "Maybe." I smirked. "But he disappeared for no reason, so I don't know where he is or what happened really." I said. "Oh." She said.