Chapter 5

"Here ya go!" I said, chucking the nerds to Charlie. "Thanks." He said. I sat on a different sofa, because it's the seat I love and I opened the Nutella jar and started eating some. "What should we watch?" Leo asked walking in. "I don't know." I sighed. "We could go to the shop." Me and Charlie said at the same time. "JINX" I screamed because he did it to me last time. Charlie started laughing. "Uh!" I said, trying to keep him quiet. "Let's go to the shop!" Leo said, grabbing his coat. I put down the Nutella on the side and slipped on some flats. I grabbed some money and we got into Charlie's car. We got to the shop and got mobbed - as usual. I took a few pictures with fans and some if them gave me gifts and pieces of paper with twitter and Instagram names on it. I went over to the other side of the shop and looked at the DVDs. Charlie came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I carried on looking at the dvds. "What you doin?" Leo said, skipping around the corner. "Nothing." Charlie stuttered and let go of me. "Looking at DVDs" I said. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked. "Toy Story?" He asked, sounding like a child. "Okay" I smirked. I picked up the DVD and picked up some popcorn. We paid at the till and drove back home. I grabbed some snacks and I put in the DVD and we watched it. Once it was finished we decided to go out to eat. I put on a black crop top, black ripped jeans and white converse. I did my make up and went back downstairs. We went out for a meal and bumped into fans again. We had our meals and went home. I jumped into the shower and heard the door open. I never usually locked the bathroom because it was an on-suite and Leo never came in without permission. I looked up to see Charlie, standing there, messing with his hair. "Charlieeeee!!" I screamed. "Nice body you've got there." He said, looking at me and smirking. "Charlie get outttt!!" I said shouting at him. "Sorry." He smiled and winked at me. I got out of the shower and shoved my pyjamas on and fell asleep.