Chapter 1

so my name is Ally.
I live with my older brother, Leondre.
our dad passed away when we were younger and our mum went insane, so Leondre moved away from her and took me with him. "LEOOOOOO" I screamed as he threw a freezing cold bucket of water over me. "MORNING!!" He said, smiling and giggling. "What was that for?" I sighed. "It's summerrrr!" He said. "And?" I asked. "It's sunny!!!!!!" He said tickling me. I squealed and kicked him off of the bed by accident. "I'll be down soon" I said leaning over the bed as he pulled me out of my bed. "Or now.. I guess.." I said. He laughed and got up. "Bye" he said walking out. I ha a quick shower and dried my hair. I put on a patterned kimono, denim shorts, a black crop top and sandals. I put on deodorant and perfume. I brushed my teeth, put my long, silky, dark brown hair in a ponytail and did my usual makeup. I went downstairs and got my usual breakfast. I ate my food as someone knocked on the door. I looked at Leondre. "Well arn't you gonna answer it?!" I asked. "Oh, yeah, okay." He said, literally glued to his phone. He walked over to the door and answered it. "Charlie!" He shouted in surprise. I got up and rinsed off my plate and wiped the crumbs off of me. I grabbed a chewing gum from the packet on the kitchen counter and waited for Leo and Charlie to come in. "Hi ally!" He said hugging me. "Hi" I said shyly. I looked up at him. His dimples. His blonde hair. His voice. His smile. He was perfect. We sat down in front of the tv as Leo started talking, "what should we do today?" He asked putting his phone down. I shrugged while looking on my phone. "We could go swimming?" Charlie asked. I froze for a second. My scars. My bloated tummy. I couldn't. "Yeah! That's cool!" Leo said. "Uhh, y-yeah?" I said. "well that's that then!" Charlie said. "Charlie's staying in the spare room for a while." Leo said. He could've warned me. The spare room was right next to mine. "O-okay." I stuttered. "I'm gonna get my swimming stuff together." I said getting up. I put on my bikini and put my clothes back on over it. And put towels and shampoo and everything else in my bag.