Chapter 15

We tucked into our meals and started eating. "Ally, I love you." Charlie said. "aw I love you too." I smiled. "But I really really love you Ally." He said. I nodded, "and I love you too." "Ally," he said. He stood up and walked in front of me. He kneeled down and grabbed out a box from his jacket. I knew what was coming. "I love you so much Ally, you make me feel happy and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to have kids and watch them grow up together and grow old together and still be holding hands at the age of 90. I love you so much, will you marry me?" He said, opening the box to reveal a silver ring covered with diamonds, it was beautiful. "y-yes!" I said, he slid the ring onto my finger and stood up to hug me. "I love you!" I said. "I love you too." He said. He placed his soft lips onto mine and kissed me as I kissed him back. We finished our meals and went back home since I was on crutches and couldn't do anything else. We parked up outside the house and it was completely silent and the lights were off. Leo couldn't be sleeping already? I shook it off, grabbed my crutches as Charlie opened my car door. I smiled and waddled to the door and waited for Charlie to open the door. He let me in first so I hopped up the little step and turned on the light. "SURPRISEEEEE!!" Everyone screamed, my friends, family, everyone. I smiled. "Aawh guys!" I said. "Surprise princess!" Charlie said kissing my cheek. I looked around and saw a banner, 'congratulations!' I guessed it was about the engagement.