"Come on boys," I smile as I roll the windows down, while beeping the horn.

Could I drive? Yes. Was I allowed to drive? No. Did the boys know that? Absolutely not.

"Dibs passenger," Zayn says as he jumps in next to me. All the boys get in and I begin driving as they all mess about behind me.

"How much longer?" Niall complains from behind me.

"We just left?" I ask confused and he nods.

"I know?" He says and I chuckle.

"20 minutes maybe," I shrug and he nods. We all laugh and talk about nothing as we get closer to my home town.

"Everyone out," I say as I park outside Harry's home.

"How did you know it was this one?" He asks as he gets out after me.

"It's your house? I know where you live Styles, I practically lived here dipshit" I shrug and he nods with a small smile.

We walk up to the front door and he knocks, all of us standing behind him.

After a few moments Harry's mum opens the door and screams excitedly.

"Hi mum," he says before she pulls him in for a hug.

"Oh my god Robin look who it is!" She shouts back I to the house. She looks back round at us, before spotting me, I send her a smile and she smiles an even bigger smile.

"Jayden, Robin, it's Jayden, how are you honey," Anne says excitedly as she pushes past Harry and pulls me in, I hug her back warmly.

"I'm very good, how are you," I say back and she pulls away with a smile.

"Amazing now my two favourite stars are here," she says and I laugh.

We stayed in Holmes Chapel for awhile, seeing Harry's sister and his dad, as well as his mum and step dad.

We were sitting in a pub garden with Gemma when I think about my- Jamie's mum. I stand up as the boys are talking, or mostly flirting, with Harry's sister, while he sits there bored.

"I think I'm going to go for a walk," I say before turning round, walking the familiar route to the flat I used to share with my sister and her mother.

"Hey, where are you going?" Harry's voice shouts as I hear him jog up behind me.

"I'm just going to see if Jamie's mums free," I say and he nods.

"You want me to come? Or I can get Zayn to go or one of the other boys," he says as he starts walking in time with me.

"No, it's ok, I can do it myself," I say before he stops walking and I continue.

"Um, ok, we'll see you soon , we will stay there," he says and I put my thumbs up, not turning to see him.

I start to walk along the road, until reaching the turn before my old building. I jog up the path, reaching the door. I look down the numbers before I find out old one.

I press down on the button and a buzz noise goes off.

"Who's there?" A familiar voice rings out.