Raising his hands in mock surrender, Mikey tried to think of another story when one popped up in his head. His expressions became grim as he turned to you four, with your faces only being illuminated from the two flashlights you guys had placed. To set the mood of the room, you and Emma decided to turn off the lights and it really did help in adding that creepy effect.

"Alright, here I go..." You three braced yourselves for another story from Mikey as he took a deep breath to begin.

"In a land far, far away... there were a pair of siblings who were abandoned by their parents..."

"-but one time, the younger brother got ill."

"They lived in poverty, but they got by with each other's support... However, unable to bear his responsibility, the older brother left his younger brother at the shrine and ran away..." You covered your mouth in horror at how awful of an older brother he was, but still remained invested in the story.

"After a while, the older brother was overridden with guilt and he decided to return to the shrine... but five years had already passed..."

"He didn't find his brother, instead he found a child sobbing in front of the shrine..." You felt Emma squeeze your hand as Ken decided to grasp your other hand, realising that Mikey actually had a pretty good tale this time.

"He asked the child, Are you lost, kid? and for some reason, the sight reminded him of his brother..."

"He walked over to him, and stood near the boy... The boy slowly turned his head, and it was then that the elder brother heard a crack coming from the child's neck... Nii-san!!"

"The boy jumped immediately at his brother!! No one can escape Andromeda's web!! Nii-san, you are going to die here!!"

"Hm.. Who's gonna die here? The older brother turned out to be Phoenix as he flew in the sky!!" Mikey reenacted.

"It's you!!"

Almost immediately, Ken jumped at Mikey in anger, "WHAT KIND OF 'IT'S YOU!' USAGE IT THAT, YOU PRICK?! WHY'D IT TURN INTO SAINT SEIYA AT THE CRUCIAL MOMENT?!" The tattooed boy shook Mikey by his collar, demanding answers as you and Emma huddled together in fear, "Oh, you've got to be kidding me!! How's this shit remotely scary?!"

"Don't lie, Ken-chin!! I saw you grab onto [Name]-chin's hand!!" Mikey retaliated as Ken shot back as well, "I'll admit, the starting was good!! But why the fuck did it end with Saint Seiya?!"

"Hey! It's a good anime! Currently, its one of my favorites!!" Mikey defended as the tattooed boy almost punched his shorter friend, "Who gives a shit about your favorites?! You know what?! Emma, you tell one cause I ain't listenin' to another one of his crappy Saint Seiya fanfictions!!"

"Huh? Me?" She pointed at herself and you gave her a thumbs up as encouragement. Deciding to finally begin, she took a deep breath, "Alright..."

"In a land far, far away, there was a husband, a wife and their daughter, a family of three. But the couple's relationship was on the rocks, and the husband... overcame with rage, murdered his wife." She spoke in a low voice that put everyone at the edge of their seats. Who knew Emma had such a scary story?

"He carried his wife's body up the mountains, and buried it there in the dead of the night... The guilt of commiting a murder played a part, but most of all, his daughter weighed heavily in his mind... The more he thought about it, the heavier his body felt."

"Completely unaware of how he felt, the daughter woke up that morning... with a smile on her face." Now Mikey was the one to grab onto your arm and Ken squeezed your hand tightly.