5years later

I ran around the warren looking for bunny and my 5year old Aster.

Me- bunny!

Bunny- what?!

I look over to see my two smiling boys all different colors. I giggled.

Aster- mommy we fail in the pond again.

Me- yea, well how about i go fall in the pond and join you in the colors?

I walked over to the pond and look in. No eggs, good. I acted like a slipped and fall into the pond. I got out and was now like my boys colored in rainbow paint. Aster laugh when he saw me. I took aster from bunny and held him. I nuzzled my nose with his. He laughed and nuzzled back. Bunny held me to him. We heard laughter and looked over. There stood north, jack, sandy, and tooth.

Jack- look the rabbit knows how to have a little fun.

Aster- daddy's always fun.

Bunny- ya got that right ya little ankle- biter.

I laughed.

North- fall in pond did we?

Me- you could say that....hey jack do ya still think I look bad in rainbow?

Jack- oh?

Aster- mommy looks pretty in rainbow. Jack tell mommy she looks pretty in rainbow.

Aster points to me. I laughed at him.

Me- its ok little one. I was only playing. Jack knows i look good in rainbow.

Bunny- ya darn right ya do.

I laughed at bunny and put aster down. He ran over to sandy. Sandy was aster's favorite even if he won't tell it, I know it.

Aster- mommy can i go with sandy tonight?

Me- if it's ok with sandy and your father.

Aster- daddy?

Bunny- if it's ok with mommy, it's ok with me.

Aster- sandy?

Sandy nodded. Aster cheered. We talked and played all day. When night fell everyone left and it was only bunny and I in the warren. As soon as everyone was gone i felt bunny's arms around me. He stood behind me. I giggled. I looked over my shoulder to see him smirking. Oh, no. That's never good.

Me- I'm gonna go to the pond that has the water fall and clean up then I'm going to my bed.

Bunny- that's no fun.

Me- ok, well then bunny, what do you want to do?

Bunny- we could swim.

Me- fine lets go.

I ran from bunny toward the pond with water and not paint. Bunny ran after me and I was laughing. I got to the edge of the pond and was about to jump in when I was caught by bunny.

Bunny- you can't jump in without me.

I laughed.

Me- well then jump.

Bunny jumped and we landed in the water. It was just the right temperature. I giggled and hugged bunny. We washed our fur and dried off. I walked to the house and into bunny and mine's room. I laid down and covered up. I felt bunny lay next to me and wraps his arms around me. I turned over and snuggled into him. I kissed his nose and he kissed me back. I pulled away giggling. After that i fell asleep. I woke up to bunny getting out of bed.

Me- bunny?

Bunny- sandy's back. I'm gonna go get aster, you go back to sleep.

He kissed my forehead and walked out. I closed my eyes but i couldn't sleep. I got up and walked out of the room to see bunny carrying a sleeping aster. Bunny looked up from aster.

Bunny- didn't i tell you to go back to sleep?

I shrugged. I took aster from bunny and walked into aster's room. Bunny followed close behind. I laid aster down and bunny hugged me from behind.

Me- bunny?

Bunny- yeah?

Me- I want another one. Aster needs a sibling.

Bunny- alright.

I look over my shoulder at him and he was smiling. I giggled. I grabbed his hand and went back to our room and laid down. We went back to sleep.