The warren

We were in a place that was all green. I leaned down and ran my paws of the soft grass. I looked around to see flowers and grass everywhere.
Me- whoa, this place is so beautiful.
Bunny- I call it my warren.
Me- well it's a beautiful warren.
I smiled. He walked away but I just stood there, I didn't know if I should follow or walk away. bunny turned back to me.
Bunny- are ya coming?
I looked up at him and walked over to him. He continued walking as i followed. I saw a small green hill with a door. Bunny opened the door and turned to me.
Bunny- ladies first.
I walked in.
Me- thanks.
Bunny just nodded and walked in behind me. I stood still until he was in front of me again. We walked into a hallway and there were three doors.
Bunny- that one's the bathroom, and that one is my room, and the last one, you will be sleeping in.
He pointed to each door and opened my door. I walked in and everything was an Easter theme. I liked it. I didn't bother to pay attention to the details i went strait to the bed. I laid down and after a minute i felt a blanket being pulled over me.
Me- thank you.
I said half-asleep. I could faintly hear him respond.
Bunny- your welcome, Leila.
I didn't hear him walk out and I felt him watch me. I didn't mind it. I fell asleep in the comfortable, egg shaped bed. When I woke up, I looked around and began to panic until I remembered last night but that was the only thing I remember about myself. I couldn't remember anything from before I woke up in the forest. I looked around the room to see a small fireplace, a dresser, a small night stand, and a table and chair. I liked the room it was simple and nice. I got up, I was still in my pooka form, and walked out the door and down the hall. When I got to the end of the hall i stopped. I tried to remember which way out was.
Bunny- you ok?
I jumped and turn to bunny.
Bunny- sorry didn't mean to scare ya.
Me- umm, its ok. I was trying to remember which way to go.
I blushed and looked down.
Bunny- come on, I wanna show you something.
Bunny walked passed me and turned left. I mentally face palmed. I should have known it was left. I ran after bunny and out the door. We walked until we reached a path that had flowers on the sides of the path. Bunny stopped and i stopped next to him.
Bunny- this is where the eggs come from for Easter.
I watched as eggs bloomed out of the flowers. I looked closer and I saw that the eggs had little legs. They look cute, I thought to my self. They began to walk toward us. I stood there as they reached bunny and I. He bended down and put his paw out. The eggs climbed onto his paw and up to his shoulder. I smiled and looked down at the once that were at my feet. They climbed onto my rabbit feet. I giggled and bend down and like bunny, I stuck my paw out to them. I giggled as i felt them climb on me.
Me- their so cute.
Bunny didn't say anything he just watched as the eggs climb on my shoulder. He stood up with the eggs still on his shoulder and walked away. I stood up carefully and slowly followed bunny. I made sure the eggs that was on my shoulders didn't fall off. He walked to a pond and grabbed an egg off of his shoulder. He turned to me and handed the egg to me. I took it as he held my hand with the egg in it.
Bunny- now, we are going to put the egg into the pond. Ok?
I nodded and he slowly lowered our paws to the pond. He moved the egg from my palm to my finger tips. We slowly put the egg into the pond and when we pulled it out it was a rainbow color and it sparkled.
Me- whoa, that's a beautiful egg.
Bunny- yea, and the others with be just as pretty as this one. If you want you can keep this one.
Me- I can?
Bunny nodded. I smiled and held the egg to me. I looked at it in wonder. I love to color eggs. It was my favorite thing to do on Easter besides hunt for them. Whoa, I just remembered something from my life before the forest. I put the egg to the top of my head and held it there with my ears. I laughed as it moved its little legs. I watched bunny as he took another egg off of my shoulder and put it into the pond and let it go. I watched as it flouted down the pond.
Bunny- don't worry he'll get out of the pond on his own.
I looked at bunny and smiled. I took an egg off of my shoulder and placed it into the pond. We did that for awhile and when we ran out of eggs we went back to the flowers and there was a whole lot of eggs. There was so much eggs that the path was full and you couldn't walk on it without stepping on one. We lend them to the pond and they jumped in on their own. I laughed as they jumped. It was adorable. Later that day sandy and north came to visit with a fairy. Which just happened to be the tooth fairy. That was an interesting meet.