Meeting north

There was elves and yetis everywhere. The yetis were making things and i don't even know what the elves were doing. As I looked around i still felt Bunny's paw holding mine. I blushed and let it go to walk away a little bit but as soon as I heard a loud booming voice i ran back over to bunny.

North- bunny, sandy, what are you doing here?

Bunny- we came to introduce you to a new spirit.

North- oh, where are they?

Bunny moved showing me to the huge man. My ears were down and I looked kind of scared. Bunny whispered so only I could hear.
Bunny- relax, sheila, he ain't gonna hurt ya.
I looked at bunny and I felt myself relax a little. Bunny smiled and i smiled a small smile back.
North- what are you guardian of?
Me- d-d-daydreams and a-animals.
North- ah, man in moon gave you two things. You must be very special.
I blushed.
Bunny- North, she was human when we found her. We were talking and she changed into a pooka.
North- she can change into any animal?
Bunny- don't know yet.
North- what's your name?
Me- Leila.
North- ah, that is pretty name.
Me- thank you.
North- she is quite one.
Bunny- she's shy.
I blushed again and looked down.
Me- is that bad?
Bunny- no, sheila, it's not.
Me- ok.
I felt that weird feeling again. Except this time i was in human form. I saw something move behind me and i looked behind me
to see that I had a tail.
Me- whoa I have a tail.
I held it in my hands. My fur was soft and white.
Bunny- that's not all ya got there, Leila.
Me- what?
Bunny- ya got ears to.
Me- what kind?
North- wolf maybe fox.
Me- oh, maybe I can changed into any animals.
I closed my eyes and thought of a penguin. I felt that weird feeling and opened my eyes to see my self as a penguin. I shut my eyes and thought of a bunny and I changed back into a pooka, as bunny calls it.
Me- this is so cool.
North- what else is she guardian of?
Me- daydreams.
North- sandy.
Sandy stood beside me and I jumped.
Me- well hello.
Sandy waved and made a bunny with yellow sand that hopped around me. I giggled.
Bunny- can you do that?
Me- I could try.
I looked at my paws. I changed back human and put my hands together. I thought of a bunny made from sand and when I opened my hands and eyes, there was a blue bunny in my hands. I was so excited. I watched as the blue bunny hopped over to the yellow one. They play together. I giggled at the bunnies but when I lost focus the blue one disappeared. I stopped laughing.
Me- it disappeared.
I was kind of disappointed i liked watching the bunnies. I watched as the yellow one disappeared to.
North- well done, little Leila.
I yawned and sat of the floor. I hugged my knees and laid my head on my knees.
Bunny- someone's tired.
Me- only a little.
I yawned again. I felt my eyes drop but I forced them open.
Bunny- really only a little?
I didn't answer I was to busy trying to keep myself awake.
Me- where am I going to stay? i don't have a home.
North- you will stay with bunny.
Bunny- well we should go then because its night and she's tired.
Sandy nodded and north smiled.
Me- bye sandy. Bye north.
I got up and sandy waved and North said his goodbye. Bunny tapped his foot and a hole appeared. He waited for me to be right beside him. I changed into my pooka form and jumped in. I waited for bunny and he ran a little bit in front of me. We jumped out of the tunnel and I landed on my feet this time.