Pitch and a sleigh ride

I cried for a few minutes until I heard a voice behind me.

Pitch- aww what's wrong.

I got up and turned on the lamp.

Me- pitch. What do you want?

Pitch- for you to join me. If you do you can be believed in like the rest. You can play with the kids.

Me- no. Get out.

I ran to my door and unlocked it. I felt pitch grab me. I hope bunny hasn't left.

Me- bunny!!!!!

Pitch covered my mouth. I changed into a tiger and bite him and then I ran. I made it out of the house and into the field. I tapped my foot and jumped and then closed the hole as fast as I could. I made it to norths shop and ran over to tooth and hugged her crying. She hugged me tightly.

Tooth- what happened?

Me- pitch.

All the sudden i felt bunny's arms around me and tooth let go. I turned to him and hugged him tightly. I didn't care about the thing that happened. I was just scared because i was alone, with pitch. I cried into bunny's fur.

Bunny- what'd he do? I swear if he hurt you he's dead.

I couldn't say anything I just buried my face into his fur. I cried for a few minutes then pulled back. Bunny still had his arms around me.

Me- he wanted me to join him. He said he could make kids believe in me.

Bunny- yea, well so can I.

Bunny kissed my head.

Me- after i told him no, I ran to the door and unlocked it. Pitch grabbed me, I screamed but he covered my mouth. I changed into a tiger and bite him. When he let go i ran out into the field and ran here.

Bunny held me tighter.

Bunny- ok. You can't go anywhere alone while pitch is out there.

Me- I don't want to be alone, anyway. That was scary.

Tooth gasped and we turned to her.

Me- tooth what's wrong?

Tooth- pitch he's at my palace.

Tooth flew off and we ran to norths office. We burst in.

Bunny- we have a problem, mate. Trouble at the tooth palace.

North- to the sleigh.

We all ran after north. We were sorrowed by yetis running around.

Jack- north, north! I told you, I'm not going with you guys! There is no way I'm climbing into some rickety old....

The sleigh came through the doors. The reindeer were kicking and bucking.

Jack- sleigh.

One of the reindeer kick at jack.

Jack- whoa!

Yetis are still running around and we all just stand there.

Jack- ok, one ride, but that's it.

Jack jumped in, then north, then sandy. Bunny and I are hesitant and stay on the ground.

North- everyone loves the sleigh.

Me- yea, it's nice.

North- Leila, bunny, what are you waiting for?

Bunny- i think my tunnels might be faster mate. And um, safer.