Pitch again

We look to the window to see a nightmare.

Jack- Leila sandy come on we could find pitch.

Me- I don't think that's a good idea.

We fallow jack out the window. I make a dream cloud out of my blue sand and follow sandy and jack. We followed the nightmare and get rid of them. I follow sandy until we see jack and...pitch?! Sandy and I sneak up beside pitch. He turns to us and jumps sideways a bit. I laugh.

Me- not so funny being scared is it?

Pitch- i wasn't scared.

Me- that look on your face says that you were.

Pitch laughed and looked between sandy and I.

Pitch- now this is who I'm looking for....

Sandy attacks pitch.

Pitch- whoa...

We fight pitch and I am thrown into the wall. I tried to get up but it hurt to much. I blacked out. When I woke up bunny was next to me looking very tired.

Bunny- you alright?

Me- yea, where's sandy and jack?

Bunny points up and he runs to the sleigh. I get on a daydream cloud and fly up to them. I join sandy and jack as they fight the nightmare horses. We fight and jack falls. Tooth catches jack and they land in the sleigh. I heard bunny from where I was.

Bunny- ya might want to dunk.

I continue to fight with sandy until I feel a sharp pain go through my leg and shoulder. I look down and see black sand arrows.

Me- sandy.

I began to fall like jack did. I make a blue sand cloud that carried me to the sleigh.

Bunny- Leila!

Bunny held me in his arms and looked panicked as i lost blood. I was still in human form so it was a lot of blood. I watched as jack tried to fly after sandy and I watched as sandy was shot by pitch as well. Sandy....I past out. When I woke up i was in the warren, in my bed.

Me- bunny?

I heard movement out side my room and tried to sit up. Bunny walked through the door.

Bunny- don't get up.

Me- why? It ain't that bad.

My leg and shoulder was bandaged and I realized I was in my pooka form. Then I remembered everything.

Me- where's jack?

Bunny- at the pole.

I looked down and tears fell from my eyes. Sandy was gone. My best friend was gone and I couldn't help him. Bunny sat next to me. His head was bend and his ears were back. I laid my head on his shoulder as i cried for my best friend. Bunny held me to him tightly.

Bunny- it will be ok, Leila.

Bunny pulled me onto his lap.

Bunny- please don't cry.

Me- I'm sorry.

Bunny didn't say another word he just let me cry onto his shoulder. When I was done i got up and walked out the door, bunny followed. He knows where we are going. When we got outside i made a hole and jumped into it bunny not far behind.