Getting jack

Two yetis and I were waiting for bunny to get here with jack. When he did i walked over to bunny, who was leaning against the wall playing with his boomerang.

Bunny- hello, mate.

Me- hey jack.

Bunny- been a long time. Blizzard of '68, I believe? Easter Sunday, wasn't it?

Jack- Leila, bunny? You're not still mad about that...are yah?

Bunny- yes, but this is something else. Fellas....
The two yetis came up behind jack and stuffed him into a sack. The yetis made a portal and turn to us.

Bunny- us? Not on your nelly. see you back at the pole.

Bunny taps his foot and a hole appears. I jump in and bunny follows. We got to the pole before the yetis did. Bunny leaned on a pole and pulled me to him. He put his arm around my waist. I just smiled at him. I watched as the yetis put down the sack that jack was in.

North- he's here.

Tooth talks fast to her little fairies.

North- quite.

Jack comes out.

North-hey, there he is! Jack Frost!

Jack- wow you gotta be kidding me.

North- i hope the yetis treated you well?

Jack- oh, yea. I love being shoved into a sack and tossed through a magic portal.

North- oh, good! that was my idea. You know bunny and Leila, obviously.

Bunny looks mad and I'm just smiling at Jack. Jack smiles back at me. Bunny holds me tighter to him. I giggled at bunny.

Me- relax bunny.

I laid my head on his shoulder and I felt him relax but only a little.

North- and the tooth fairy.

Tooth- hello, Jack. I've heard a lot about you. And your teeth.

Jack- my, my what?

Tooth- open up! Are they really as white as they say? Yes! Oh, they really do sparkle like freshly fallen snow.

Tooth and her fairies sorrowed jack. I laugh at them. I felt bunny relax at the sound of my laugh as he holds me close to him.

Tooth- girls, pull yourselves together....let's not disgrace the uniform.

Tooth flys off a little and yaps to her fairies about teeth.

Jack- hey! Ho! Anyone wanna tell me why I'm here?

Sandy tries but is to fast for jack. I laughed again at sandy's failed attempt.

Jack- that's not really helping but thanks, little man. I musta done something really bad to get you five together......am I on the naughty list?

North laughs loudly.

North- on naughty list? You hold record! But no matter. We overlook. Now we are wiping clean the slate.

Jack- how come?

Bunny- ah, good question.

North- how come? I tell you how come! Because now..... You are guardian!

Music is heard from elves and the yetis light torches.

North- this is best part!

A yeti hands a big book to north. Jack slams his staff on the floor and a huge gust of cold wind hit us all. I moved closer to bunny for warmth. The music stops and the torches go out. When the wind is gone we all look at jack.