400years later and a new guardian

It's been 400 years since I've meet bunny and the rest of the guardians. The man in the moon made me a guardian even thou there was no danger. I guess he thought i would be of use to every one else. During the day around 4-10am I go to people's work and children's schools all around the world and make some of them daydream. After ten they can daydream on their own because around 10:30 I go to check on any animals and then around 3:00 in the afternoon I'm back in the warren and helping bunny paint eggs. Bunny and I are married now. The man in the moon thought it would be best. Neither of us said a word because we already liked each other. Sandy is my best friend, other then bunny. Sometimes I help out Sandy, North, and Tooth when they need it. I've learnt to control my powers obviously. Right now it was about 8:45pm and I was helping bunny in the warren when I saw the northern lights.
Me- bunny, Something's wrong at the pole!
Bunny looks to where I was looking.
Bunny- come on then.
He tapped his foot twice and we ran to the North Pole. Bunny stopped at the opening and listen before he jumped out. I followed and we were surrounded by snow. Bunny hugged himself.
Bunny- ah, it's freezing.
Me- get used to it. It ain't that cold.
Bunny- i can't feel my paws.
I rolled my eyes at him and made my way to norths shop. Bunny followed behind me. When we made it to norths shop and in the room were i meet him. I looked around to see everything in an ok shape. Nothing seemed to be out of place. I saw sandy and tooth in the room. Then north burst into the room.
North- cookies, eggnog, anyone?
Sandy raise his hand and makes a picture of a cup. North hands sandy some eggnog.
Bunny- oh, this better be good north.
We all walk to North's globe room. Sandy makes a lot of picture on his head that are to fast for me to get.
North- i know, I know, but I obviously wouldn't have called you all here unless it was serious.
This caused me to listen closer.
North- the boogie man was here...at the pole.
Tooth- pitch? Pitch black? Here?
North- yes there was black sand covering the globe.
Bunny- what, what,...what do you mean black sand?
North- and then a shadow.
I moved closer to bunny.
Bunny- hold on, hold on. I thought you said you saw pitch.
North- well, ah, not exactly...
Bunny- not exactly? Can you believe this guy?
Bunny turns to sandy and sandy makes a question mark over his head.
Bunny- yea, you said it sandy.
Bunny doesn't care anymore and paints the egg that he had in his paw. I watch as he paints it.
North- look, he is up to something very bad. I feel it,..in my belly.
I giggle at north, from behind bunny. I was looking over his shoulder at north.
Bunny- hang on, hang on, you mean to say you summoned Leila and I here THREE DAYS BEFORE EASTER because of your belly? Mate, if I did this to you three days before Christmas....
North- please, bunny, Easter is not Christmas.
Bunny- here we go...
North takes bunny's egg. I take bunny's paint brush from him and he lets me while he talks to north.
Bunny- north, Leila and i don't have time for this. We still got two million eggs to finish.
North- no matter how much you paint is still egg.
I cover my mouth, he did not just say that. I walk over behind bunny.
Bunny- look, mate, i'm dealing with perishables. Right. You've got all year to prepare.
North- why are rabbits always so nervous?
Me- hey!
Bunny- and why are you always such a blowhard!
North- tooth! Can't you see we're trying to argue.
Tooth- sorry not all of us get to work one night a year. am I right, Leila, sandy?
Me- you got that right tooth.
Bunny- come on, mate, Pitch went out with the dark ages. We made sure of that remember?
North- i know it was him. We have serious situation.
Bunny- well, I've got a serious situation with some eggs.
Tooth- hey, I hate to interrupt the, "we work so hard once a year club"
Me- hey I'm in this argument tooth.
Tooth- sorry Leila but could we concentrate on the matter....
Tooth was cut short by sandy shaking an elf with a bell. Poor elf. We all turn to sandy and he pointed to the moon.
North- ah, man in moon sandy why didn't you say something?
Sandy looks mad. Then I realized he was trying to get our attention.
Me- sorry sandy.
He smiles at me.
North- it's been a long time old friend. What is big news?
Manny shows a dark shadow.
Me- pitch.
Bunny- it is pitch.
North- manny...what must we do?
The moonlight moves to a symbol on the floor and it raises out of the floor.
Tooth- ah, guys, you know what this means?
North- he's chosen another guardian.
Bunny- what?! why?!
North- must be big deal. Manny thinks we need help.
Me- hey. I wasn't a 'big deal' when I was chosen.
Bunny- yea you was and since when do we need help?
Tooth- i wonder who it's gonna be?
Sandy makes a four leaf clover.
Tooth- maybe a leprechaun?
Bunny- please not the groundhog, please not the groundhog.
Me- there is nothing wrong with a groundhog.
It makes a blue colored picture of Jack Frost.
Me- jack?
North- Jack Frost.
Bunny- ah, i take it back. The groundhog's fine.
I gave him a look like 'really'. he just smiled back.
Tooth- well, ah, as long as he helps to ah,... To protect the children, right?
Bunny- Jack Frost he doesn't care about children. All he cares about is freezing water pipes and mess with my egg hunts. Right? He's an irresponsible, selfish....
North- guardian.
Bunny- Jack Frost is many things, but he is not a guardian.
Me- manny chose him he will be a guardian like us.